Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #6

Hey everyone, just wanted to wish you all a very happy and safe easter- lots of choclate eating!!!!!

OMG I totally didnt realise we got a new thread so thank you storm for sending my new thread vibes PMSL they only took 10 days to get to me. ahahahhah
    Jed and i had a good chat. Seems like our last m/c hit him harder than I thought it would. We are aiming to start TTC again in September (our wedding anni). I really need to let my body have a rest and try to loose some of my fat that has landed on my hips and gut! Ohh yucky!
    Vy is growing up way to fast. She's crawling after us through the house now, sitting up, eating 3 meals a day, says, mama, dada, bubba, yum, no and ahhhh. No teeth yet just rosie red cheeks.
    Ok hows everyone else going? Had a $hitfull week my end but we wont even go there.
    Better go and help Jed boy outside.
    Mauw and a belated Happy Easter to all
    xxmaz

Smile

hello everyone well my dh got out of hospital on thursday he had the stoma reversed. we are getting back into it but because my dh has staples in his side. we can only do it one way and doesn't hurt him. apart from that my kids are driving me nuts. oh and happy easter.
    Last edited by mrsjac; April 9th, 2007 at 04:43 PM. Reason: forgot something.

hey can i get some advice. my daughter tamara wants to shave her legs cause she says a girl in her class does it she'll be turning 11 in june. i don't know. i didn't do it until high school. thanks.

oh Dea - I remember feeling embarrassed at school cause I was the girl with the hair legs (so I thought). I think school years are hard. I wasnt aloude to do alot (over protective older parents) so Jed and i decided that we would go with the flow (within reason) with our kids and let them tell us what they wanted. How you feel, would it hurt for her to start? Could you make it a mother daughter bonding thing? It might make her migration into puberty a bit easier for her as she might have a strong trust factor with you and closness. I dont know. I think if my mother would have given me choices like this and trusted me a bit more we would have been closer. Goodluck matie

Hey maz, you are so nice. I wish I had a mum like you-though I am not like that.
    dea, just for me, i didn't let my eldest daughter start shaving until she was in grade 7. My youngest daughter is waiting patiently until then, even though she's not happy about it. I have however, allowed her to wear crop tops ( pretend bras) just to give something. She is developing anyway, so it turned out okay. Maybe you could get some hair lightning cream, if you don't want her to start now, or come to a compromise- say waiting another 8 months or someting. What ya think?

yeah luvchildren. she's allready wearing crop tops. and actually when i dyed my hair she wanted to have what was left so did that for her. grade 7 for me was the start of high school. and in qld grade 7 is still primary. so yeah i might see she hasn't mentioned it latley. anyway thanks to you and maz for the info!

Gee Dea i hope hubby is ok, what is a stoma??? My daughter Ebonie is 12 and she has been shaving since grade 6 cause she had hairy legs and was embarrassed. She has been wearing bra's for over a year now. They grow up so quick these days. 2 weeks ago she asked me if she could start using tampons!!! Boy i was completely blown away. I hate the bloody things and i couldn't give her to much advise on them so i had to call Nanny. Any way we went to woollies and got some mini ones and she started wearing them. She came out of her room about an hour later and said i cant bend over mum cause its going to pop out, it was so funny i couldn't stop laughing.
    Storm, quick question mate?????? When you were on clomid did it make you ovulate on time straight away or was it still abit all over the place?????
    Hey Luv hows things going??????
    A big hello to everyone else. Big move on the 25th of this month,we are moving back down to Sydney im so not looking forward to the drive, 5 kids 2 dogs and a cat that doesnt like dogs, boy its gunna be one hell of a trip.
    Last edited by Mumof8; April 11th, 2007 at 11:01 AM.

hi mum of five you know how i told you a couple of months ago about hubby had to have a colostomy bag. well the bag went over the stoma. tamara asked me a few months ago what should she use when she starts her period and i just said to her just wait until that time comes. hey where abouts in sydney are you moving too? if you don't mind me asking.

We are moving to Cranebrook right next to Penrith.

Mum of 5 you will be near where I live as I live in North Penrith.

I hope that everyone is well. I think that I will be over my cold soon.

hey em, yeh okay-really busy with uni but everything else okay.
    dea, things must be really busy at your house to huh?
    maz, sorry for you unpleasent day!
    storm, howz it all?

Hey Crazymum2, thats good to know cause i dont have any friends down there. Havent heard much from you lately anything new going on in your world??? You poor thing i hate the flu it really sux.Hope you get better soon.

oh oh have to share
    A girlfriend of mine who had her tubes cut and tied decided she wanted reversal. I told her all the info and she got an appointment within 2 weeks at The royal WOmans. BUT cause they cut and tied her tubes, the docs have said that they will need to do a laboscomy (spelling yuck) and see if they can join them first. She was so upset about it. I just told her to be brave and think positive. Poor bugger.
    You girls are so lucky getting together (IFYKWIM). I have a g/f here that I dont get to see much at the moment and we talk about our reversals.
    Have a wonderful weekend if I dont get on again (SIL is coming up from Melbourne)

Gee Maz thats abit rough on your friend. Mine were cut and tied and they just did the reversal via Lapo same with Luv. I have a Question for you all????? How many eggs does a woman normally have at time of ovulation???? Is it just one
    My cycle is all over the place at the moment. I normally have a 28days cycle like since i can remember but last month and it will be the same this month its been a 36day cycle. I just dont understand it.
    The baby is driving me crazy he has started walking this last week and now hes into everything and climbs up onto everthing.

ray Guest

hi ladies,
    just saying hello and how is everyone doing?. We finally have a House and are
    moving house next friday can't wait. Maz the picture of Vyolett is so cute

Ray

Unhappy

hi ray and everyone else. doing ok could be alot better though. we had a car accident last weekend. because of this other car in which cut me off then stopped right in front of me and i skidded and swerved. i went up this island or whatever it's called and i nearly had my car under control but then it went over on it's side. my daughter was in the front with me and my dh and my son were in the back. all ok! thankgod. this car took off as soon as it happened. the jerk. so now i have to find some money to get my car fixed.

OMG Dea what an ars3 hole. I hop eto god your alright, are your kids all alright?
    Ray - hows the house moving going?
    Storm - were the hell are you lady???????
    Hi ya every one else.
    Its been full on here, like usual. NIkolaus sick, WIlhelm not sleeping much and VY crawling after me through the house. Its been that busy that I forgot that my period was due last week....to scared to test yet, maybe next week. Dont want to go through another month like last month IFYKWIM

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast