Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #6

ray Guest

hi everybody,
    maz i hope you have a girl for vyolett to play with.
    we are getting ready in about 3 months to do ivf getting scared it would be sooner if we get the money that we are owed but not counting on it.
    If I have a girl i have changed the name that i liked, thinking Isabelle, Willow or Paige
    If a boy it's Gabe.
    How's everyone else doing?

Ray
    Last edited by ray; May 18th, 2007 at 10:55 AM.

ray - I love Willow and Isabelle Paige has become a fairly common name now. Good to hear that your getting somewere. IVF wow and only in 3 months. You make sure you let us know
    Im hoping we have another little girl. Have picked Khryztel as her name but no middle name yet

Well I did a test and it came back negitive, but the doctor has done some bloods aswell. My mum had an eptopic pregnancy before, but the test came back neg, still nothing so I am still waiting and feeling soooo sore in my boobs and this morning I was scraping Mr 4.5 left over breakfast in the bin and I was gaging. Hubby was like I told you so, but I told him I would rather know either way.

Hmmmm sounds so much like you are PG Diddles, How long have you had your tubes done for?

I had my tubes done in 2003, but I have been reading up and some people have neg urine tests but then postitive blood test, it is just strange, I never get boobs this sore, they felt like rocks and like I am letting down??? WTF the doctor I saw wasn't my normal one . Mum is concern as she had neg urine but pos blood for the eptopic. Hubyy is like oh well what ever! MEN!!!! I should have the blood results on mon or tues, symptoms i am having are:
    late period, sore boobs (real sore) swollen boobs, weeing a lot ( twice at daughters netball today) acne on face and back very tired and headaches.
    Well there you all have it could it be........

you so are UTD Didlesdines. I feel pg when my tubes were done and got negetive urine results to. It was only confirmed by blood and u/s.....you sound exactly how I feel at the moment and im defently UTD Let us know matie
    Storm - did another HPT and the positive line came up darker and quicker than the control line, ive never had that happen before...strange. Thanks for your support re other thread. MAUW
    later ladies, I need to stuff a chicken

Ditto to what Maz said Diddles. Go back to the doc insist on a scan!!!!
    Maz, I so hope so. That's great the line came up fast & dark too, maybe everything needs to settle, don't go & stuff the chook lady, go lay down & rest.

I think I will ring the doctor on monday and find out what is happening, most likly first thing then go from there. If it is a neg, I will ask for a referal to a gyn and see what is happening as they will do a scan. I just hate the waiting. thanks all for listening.

Letting you all know AF arrived this morning with a vengence! I am getting a referal to see what is happening.

oh pooh Dd but atleast you now know sort of what was going no. Get them dame tubes reversed.
    Spotting has stopped - happy dance but OMG m/s has hit me with vengence. I cant eat through the day, I have to eat at night and the thought of vegies and salad make me want to gag!

Buggar diddles!!
    Glad the spotting has stopped Maz.

didles, sorry for af.I had my period with the ectopic, so just watch it carefully.
    maz, bit scary.......hope everything good
    storm, no scary stories for you huh?
    em, how are things travelling down your way?
    wheres everyone else?

No luvchildren, I've been really good this month LOL!!!!!!!

hahahahhaha you good Storm....hehehehehhe. Good to hear that though. Hows gorgeous little Zac going? He just makes me melt that little man.
    LC- has AF returned since you m/c?
    Hi ya everyone else...no news is good news so I like it that way
    Ive noticed I get pains in my ovarys and then I get a slight discharge of brownish 'snot'. Not much but my mum said it happened with her when she was pg with my sister and the doc said her ovaries were working double time.....hmmmm. Have told Jed no hanky panky until I have this u/s on the 6th. Have to much $$$ stress at the moment anyway so not really in the right mood

Oh I'm with you on the $$$$$ trouble Maz

My liitle ones are really crook,
    i've even done a big boo hoo about it

storm, thats good. sorry about the sick children. i have been really crook too. it has really sucked!
    maz, no not yet. not expecting it until next week.

ray Guest

hi ladies
    just seeing how everyone is going
    maz how's the morning sickness
    luvchildren how are you going with everything
    storm my son was sick too fine one minute vomiting the next
    hope everyone else is great

ray

having an u/s tomorrow ladies...hopfully it will give me some sunshine so to speak. My dad has been in ICU since friday thanks to pancritias. So will be getting u/s and seeing dad start afterwards.....Oh I cant wait

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast