Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #6

hi ya girls
    just thought id drop in and see how you all are. Have bene sick as a dog with a cold and m/s (great sign) My blasted scar is so itchy again and ive been having that stupid pulling I used to have when I had my tubes tied again.
    Hop eyou all had a wonderful mothers day - waitnig until im 8 weeks for my scan atleast...dont want to use dildo cam again if I can help it.
    later spring chickens

Hey Maz, how's the pg going? Have you got a journal going?

hi ya stortm
    havent started a journal yet... should do it soon though. thanks for reminding me honey

Owow that was quick with the journal.
    How is everybody going? Been pretty quiet in here lately.

hey storm, yeh you are right everything been a little to quite- lots of ttc goin on? he he
    i am doing okay. still a bit shell shocked at having been pregnant. after my hsg i just left it all in Gods capable hands. No scare this month then?
    maz, i know itchy scars drive me up the wall- how long before you have the u/s?
    em, where r u? hows things going? anything (hopefully not bad)

NO!! No scares from me, have been faithfully taking my little pills every night.
    If it is any comfort, atleast you know you can fall PG.

Smile

yeah what luvchildren said there's been lots of ttc going on. i'm waiting now to see if af arrives known my luck she will. my scar you can hardly see it. but it's been really itchy. it's annoying. hello to everyone else.

Hey Dea....Lol lots of pratice going here aswell. When are you due????
    Cant even see my scar and it never gets sore or anything.Only gets itchy when im pregnant.
    Hey Luv im here,im still alive. Wats new?how you been feeling?
    Hey Girls!!!

Smile

i'm due sometime next week i think!

hi ya girls
    have been sick as a dog - stupid gastro. I dont have a bottom hole any more, ive got a site were a meatroit landed.
    My first scan is on the 6th of June...trying hard to think about it right now but cant wait cause then I'll know how far pg I really am.
    Dea - hope AF stays away..ive got everything crossed for ya.
    mumof5 - my scar only get itcy when im pg too....and I get ezcmer on it at the same time
    luvchildren - are you going to have a break or got straight in like i did? (not that I had a choice )
    Storm - you keep taking them little buggers. Im defently NOT going to have any more after this one so im going to have to think of some other means of protection cause the pill dont do poo for me (hench pg and m/s november this year) are you still in limbo about another? What do you think you would do if you wanted a permanent solution this time round?
    Still hasnt really sunken in that im UTD again. I took a pic and im huge.....doesnt help that im full of gas from the gastro. Did scare the [email protected] out of me but.
    oh the loo is calling again

I **think** I want another one LOL, but have had a pretty rough night last night, with both the little ones. There is no way I would use a perm. form ever again, I hate taking the pill, but that is as far as I will go, apart from kicking out DH & using toys that is LOL Although I will be 35 this year I reccon I still got a few years left in the baby making department!!

Hearing you say how sick you are reminds me of it al I think no way, but ahhhhhhh I'm a glutten for punishment.

Cant wait til you have your scan, will be interesting to see how far you are.

well I am 1 week over due and waiting! I am sooo sore. I am always 4 weeks to the day even hour. I hate waiting. Congrats to those who fell.

Oh Didles, test test test!( No pressure)
    but sounding really good!!

I thought of a test, but then thought I would wait I hate it but. I never get like this sore and everything and it is so annoying going to the toliet and "looking" for a surprise! But I feel as though it can't be I haven't had the reversal! but my boobs look like they are going to pop out of my top! I think I will keep waiting till next tuesday if nothing then I will take myself off to the doctors.

Didles - TEST WOMAN!! I fell pg 3 times with my tubes clamped and they all ended up in my womb (not in the tube). I m/c is March and had been waitng for my AF to arrive and it didnt...test proved i was UTD
    Oh how exciting...you getting clucky yet Storm....there might be hope for a Jefro yet PMSL
    I might make Jed go get the snip this time. I dont want to go through all the [email protected] we did last time and the pain either.

storm, thanks for the support. It was a shock cause id forgotten. just leavin it to God!! its great that you might want another one and i am with you about perm con'cpt- neva
    maz, won't eva take anythin any more- cause when i had the hsg they told me the tubes were blocked- maybe the m/c was God tellin me not to trust wat men say! lookin forward to the scan- can't wait to hear!!! have to go the big car- although we added a seatbelt to our car to make it an 8 seater.
    em, yeh not much happenin, just really logged with uni work. it's interesting though. i can't wait to be a midwife! how about you? anything nausious????? hope so.. still praying for everyone!
    dea, so glad to hear- hope af stays away-praying double time!!!
    didles, test test test!!!!!!!!!!!! we love hearin!!!

you think I should? It's an awful feeling like maybe the disapointed and I am sooooooooo clucky you wouldn't believe it. If nothing tomorrow morning, I will go get one. I will let you all know.

Hey girls,
    Everyone seems to have a real positive attitude in here at the moment which is so great to hear everyone is doing so well. I have my fingers crossed real tight for everyone this month.Me, well we have been trying real hard this month and i even think i ovulated on time and not late like i have been lately.I try so hard not to think about falling pregnant but i just cant help it i know my cycle to well to ignore wats going on.
    DIDLES.... GO get a test you cant keep us waiting that long,come on girl!!!!!
    Maz good luck with your scan cant wait to know wats going on!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast