Thread: 'Corner of the eye' moments

Default 'Corner of the eye' moments

Hello everyone

Ive been getting quite a few 'corner of the eye' moments. Ive been seeing shadows and movement in the corner of my eye, turning around but no one is there. I mentioned it to my dad who is quite 'in tuned' and he had been experiencing the same thing.

Does anyone know what this means?

Renee XX

paradise lost Guest

I get it all the time. The scientific explanation is that it has been shown to be reproducable under lab conditions by using low frequency sound waves (so low you can't hear them). Quite a lot of modern "haunted" buildings, are "haunted" by their air con units producing this sound. Saw a documentary on it once.

I notice it all the time and read nothing into it so i'm probably no help. I find it happens more when i'm sleep deprived.

Bx

they can also be sprits, devas or other spirits around the place. I often see a dark one sprinting across the garden. search the internet for deva.

i get this al l the time!!!!!

and I also happen to have some sort of problems with myself and light bulbs. I go through a hell of alot of lightbulbs in my house cause whe i switch them on they blow (and that goes for other people houses as well, my mum doesnt like to to turn on her lights )

and OMG when i am driving at night the street lights often g out when i drive under them!!! i KID YOU NOT EVERYONE NOTICES IT WHEN I AM IN THE CAR WITH THEM.

Opps caps

***** Beatrix, the same thing happens to me too! I woke up one night, went into the computer room (dont know why), turned on the light and blew the lightbulb out of the socket!!!

Bea, I get that with streetlights too! Wierd as...but since I can't find any meaning in it, I wonder if it has something to do with the car lights...like maybe mine are bright or high and so the streetlight switches off cos it's bright enough...

As for corner of the eye movements, yep, I think they're floaties in my eye...probably need to go see my optometrist and make sure it's not a sign of bad eye health, cos it's increasing (although as Hoob says, perhaps it's sleep deprivation that contributes).

So, no, don't really know what it might mean, but in my situation, I think it's probably more of a physical rather than supernatural phenomenon.

As for the lights ... you ladies must have lots of positive / strong energies that cause the lights to flicker or blow a fuse. It can happen, but often there are other explanations. I switched on the light the other night, the bulb blew and smashed right through the light fitting. I thought it was strange until DH confessed that he put a 75W globe into a 60W light fixture. Moron

we used to get the 'corner of the eye'thing a lot in a house we were living when i was a child. turned out it was a spirit.. later it got bolder and bolder and we could see it right in front of us. unfortunately for us, it wasnt a very nice spirit.. long story... so we had to move out. lucky we were renting.. (mabye didnt help we lived near a cemetary!)

has anything happened lately in your house? family?

My grandmother used to stress quite vehmently to me never to look for them when you see things like this - not sure why but she was very serious about it ...