thread: Your children and abilities

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

Your children and abilities

Have you noticed any gifts your children have in the way of psychic gifts!!!!!!

Jun 2007
    Melbourne, ready to meet peeps IRL

Well DS told me last night that he woke up the night before because someone was holding his foot he said that it felt so real but he didnt want open his eyes as he felt to scared so I didnt want to scare him anymore so just said that sometimes I too wake up and see a man in myroom ( which I do all the time ) and when I do I just close my eyes and say go away and the man does he seemed happy with that.

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

awwwwwwwwwww what a sweetie boy you have!!!!!! He's a seer, that is great! Can seem like a burden though at times.

Jul 2007
    country QLD

My DD will often stare and laugh at nothing. There is a wall that she stares at often. There is nothing on the wall but where she stares but it is a space between her big brothers pics above and his trinkets on the coffee table below.Sometimes make me wonder.

Jun 2007

I want be able to encouage his gift without scaring him too much do you have any ideas I never thought about him having a gift before but maybe he does. Like I said before I too see things every now and then but its always at night so I think I might be in a dream like state with my eyes open iykwim

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

Tiff sounds to me she is seeing someone/thing! I believe all babies do!

tali, you can encourage without making him scared. You just talk about it as thought it normal. You teach him early, you teach him that he has a right to ask them to leave if he is feeling uncomfortble about them being there with him. Childrnen are great little sponges, they learn quick, but most of all, they teach us more! Let him know that sometimes mummy see's things and people too, and then he will say he does to so you ask how does that make him feel? Does he know why they visit him? Just make it casual talk, and as natural as grass growing!

The state in which you see them is the best state to be in, as that is when you are at your most relaxed state, so I would say yeah your seeing them!

Life Subscriber

Jul 2006
    Brisbane

I have sometimes thought DS1 might have a gift. Sometimes he seems to know things that haven't been said in his hearing. Like one time while I was still on maternity leave from having Tom, I was catching the bus into the city for lunch with friends while Jack was at day care. His daddy was catching the bus to work everyday, but this was my first time catching the bus from that house. I deliberately said nothing in front of him, or in his hearing as I didn't want him to be wanting to come too. No-one could have said anything either, I hadn't even told DH yet. Anyway, when I went to pick him up the carers said he had been saying all day that "Mummy's on the bus, Mummy's on the bus". There have been other similar things happen too. And I have always had a very strong instinct with Jack that I haven't had to the same extent with Tom - like KNOWING that he was a boy from a month before conception (and even more strongly after my BFP), and knowing just in time that he is about to do something dangerous.

Jun 2007

Thanks Jay have always thought I could see something but it only when DH is away maybe its just my guide watch while his gone. I will have a talk to him on Friday as thats our night together without the girls, see what he says. My sister who was on her death bed at the time told us that my kids have two old men who she didnt know following then around ( DH's grandfathers) so maybe he felt one of them. But DH's father has past and it would be just like him to grab a foot as he love to scare the bygibers out of everyone.

Tiffanny - my DD2 did this as a young baby also she would never smile for anyone but the person no-one else could see always just over our shoulder.

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

MantaRay, oh yes he sounds very psychic, clairvoyant. What a special little guy!!!

Tali you might be right!!!! No one changes after they die, so it very well be him!!!

Mar 2006
    soon to be somewhere exotic

quite a few of my friends children are extremely gifted, they've not learnt to shield so that is my job between giftmas and new years, teaching them ways to shield themselves (and to give themselves a break from their "friends"). My best friend's 3 year old as told me about her past lives.

I suppose I'm really lucky, most of my close female friends are witch oriented so they're never going to tell their kids that seeing things and being able to do things (like move toys) is a bad thing.

Feb 2004
    Melbourne

Just moving this thread.

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

"ALL" children have abilities because they are naturally born with them!It is adults and a society as a whole that changes that as they are old enough to recognise peoples attitudes towards it all.

Dec 2005
    Bris Vegas

When we first moved into this house DD and I were walking from the lounge to the kitchen when a big brown horse walked through the house and out the back wall. I gasped as I’ve never seen a ghost animal before, and DD said, look mummy its a pony. She then thought about it and said, no just a horse.
    Thought that was pretty cool. Have had similar stories but nothing as cool as the horse.
    K

Mar 2006
    soon to be somewhere exotic

I remember a story my mother told me once, of when she was staying on her Granny's farm, in the hills of Zululand in South Africa. My Granny was a healer, both the blacks & the whites would come to her for help, her mother was a princess of the Ximba tribe. My mother was born with the cowl.

Mum asked her Granny why the little girl was in the tree, and her neck was stretched.

Seems sometime in the late 1800s a white girl had hung herself after she'd been molested, she ended up hanging there for a while until she was found. Mum was only about 5 at the time, so wouldn't have known about how the body stretches if it is left hanging.

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

kaylene wow , that is great yo "Both" saw this horse!!! Makes me think of the vision I had in the middle of town, to the point I had everyone moving of the side walk incase they got hit form this man and his buggy and horses, but no one else saw them flying through!! lol

Healing is universal, and I wish more people would use it, it cost nothing,

Mar 2007
    Somewhere in the West

Soul, thank you for these great threads.
    I used to be very open minded and would often have small premonitions of sorts (nothing I could easily explain, just strong 'feelings'), but since becoming a working mother I have forgotten a lot about it.
    You've opened my mind up again and I have started watching for things again.

Today Danielle was at my mums house. Mum has some special rocks set around the house for various reasons. Danielle started picking up the rocks one by one and placing them in my hand. She would fold my hand over the rock and hold it there for a second, then take the rock put it back and get a new one.
    Mum was watching her and she said, "How did she know to do that?" I was like, why what is she doing? Mum explained that that is the way the rocks need to be reengersied.
    There are other examples but I think I've already waffled on a bit

Jul 2006
    In Doula~ville

Tenille, is that your name? Oh sweetness no way could you waffle to the point I would not want to hear it!!! You waffle darlin, I do!!!

Daniele is a absolute "Natural" she sounds exactly like the children that I read bout a long time ago, they are called "crystal children" you a a "Indigo child" and this is why your daughter has come through you, because she knows you will feed her natural gifts and so will your mother, I feel your mother is is quite intuitive too. A generation of women most likley and her mother too , your grandmother. Wouldn't surprise me at all, but I could be wrong!

Our gifts never leave us sweetness, they just get put aside till we are ready to embrace them once again, it is just like riding a bike, you never forget, just need to get back on and start again!!