Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: didn't want to have to write in here...

Unhappy didn't want to have to write in here...

So, it looks like this pregnancy was just not meant to be.
    On friday I started getting some spotting, went to my GP yesterday who sent me for a u/s. Was supposed to be 8wks 4 days but showed the baby was only 6wks 1 day. So obviously it didn't make it
    Anyway, I have done a lot of crying but am feeling ok now. I am coping better than I ever thought I would in this situation. I'm trying to be positive and think that this obviously wasn't meant to be, it's for the best, I will have my baby soon. And then I feel guilty for being so positive and thinking about TTC again and for not being sadder although I am very sad. Jeez, I just can't win.

Anyways, I need some advice now. And who better to turn to than all of you who have supported me through everything else. So I went to the GP and she saw the results of the u/s. It's clear that things aren't going to be ok. But still she wants me to get blood tests to see if my levels aren't rising. Now, there is absolutely NO possibility I'm 6wks, that would mean I got a bfp on the day I ovulated and we didn't even dtd anywhere near that time so it's physically impossible. Still she tells me I could have my dates wrong, I need to go and get blood tests and go for another scan later to see if they can see a heartbeat. For God sakes. I ask her if there's really any point seriously and she tells me that it's just that they can't be 100% certain and an OB wouldn't believe that it was 100% certain just from the u/s. Well I know it's certain, I'm not seeing an OB, I'm not having a D&C at this stage as the spotting is continuing so we think it will happen naturally. So why do I have to prove it to anyone?? I will still have the scan when the bleeding has stopped like she suggested to see that everythings gone and there's no problems but I don't want to have the bloodtests!!

It means I will have to go tomorrow, then go saturday, then go back for the results on tuesday just to be told the bad news AGAIN. No thankyou. I don't feel like going anywhere and I don't want to go over it again I just want nature to take it's course. If there is any problems of course I will get it sorted out. So do I have to get the blood tests?? Can I just not go?? I didn't feel like arguing with her yesterday so I just took the referral. Is it ok not to get the blood tests?

Well, this turned out to be longer than expected. Thankyou if you read it all, and please give me your advice.

Oh my gosh honey I'm so sorry I don't have any advice or anything left to say but but I'm so sorry

Oh no Sarajane, my heart sank when I saw your post....

I'm so sorry for what you're going through.

I don't think you'd HAVE TO have the BT done but I think it would be best for you to have the u/s after your spotting stops.

I know bubs measured small & you're pretty positive it's all over but I will keep positive thoughts for you hun. I just wish there was more I could say....

Big hugs hun xxx

I can't offer any advice but wanted to give you some hugs

x

Thanks girls I know there's nothing you can say, I never know what to say when other people are going through this but just knowing everyone is here is enough for me and makes me feel better

What horrible news, so sorry to here about it, your in our thoughts!

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Oh no, no, no Sarah I'm devastated for you.

SaraJane I'm so sorry you're facing this

Hey bella,

I am so sorry to hear this. Keeping you in my thoughts xx

SaraJane, I'm so terribly sorry. This is something no woman should ever have to face, and yet all too many of us have to.

I know you just want to let nature take it's course, but it is very painful, and sometimes the body just doesn't manage to do it all on its own in the end. It might be worth having the blood tests just in case a D&C becomes necessary later on. I guess you could always just not go back and see the GP for the results if you are confident that things have passed completely.

It never ceases to amaze me just how often doctors aren't willing to believe that we know our own bodies.

Once again, SaraJane, I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. Don't feel guilty for not feeling the way you think you should - it's good to be able to look towards the future. Just as it's also important to let yourself have the hard days when they come, it's also important to allow yourself to experience the good days.

BW

Oh babe...im so sorry for this.

I am so sorry my love... Sending you love and healing hugs...

Oh sweety I am so sorry to hear of your loss.... Take care of yourself in the next few weeks hun.

Oh my god SaraJane, I had to check twice when I saw this post and I'm so saddened to see your name in this thread. I'm so so sorry for your loss. May your heart heal with time.

Sarah. xoxox

im so sorry hun.. i really dont know what to say..sorry

Oh no SJ, I am absolutely gutted to read this.. I don't blame you for not wanting more tests.. Take care xx

Sara - im so sorry once again

Thinking of you

xox

SaraJane, again I am so sorry for your loss

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast