Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Georgia's Story

Ms Lee Guest

As I wipe my tears my heart feels so heavy for you and I am so truely sorry that you are not able to be physically with your beautiful little girl today although I am sure she is with you in spirit.
    I so wish that you are blessed with good luck and happiness for the rest of your life...you have been through enough! :hugs:
    I had a peek at Georgia's website too, what a precious angel. It's beautiful. xx

P.S I have posted a poem in this forum, it maybe a nice addition for Georgia's site.

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for having a look at Georgia's site and for all your lovely replies. I am truly touched by your response.

My beautiful daughter is so important to me and I love sharing about her little life and keeping her memory alive. Thanks for helping me.

I am now thinking of a special way to commemorate our new little angel...

BTW, Ms Lee, I have read the poem that you posted in the forum and have to agree with the other girls - it is beautiful, thank you.

Melinda Guest

Oh Becc, Georgia's site is wonderful. She is such a treasure. You have done a wonderful job in creating such a loving memorial for her; you should be really proud of yourself.

Thanks Tootie

Becc, you did such a beautiful job. I don't think i have ever cried so much over a website before.

Love :hbeat:

redmoon Guest

Becc, i love the website. it's such a wonderful tribute to a wonderful baby. take care.

kirsty Guest

Becc I am sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading through part of Georgia's site (I have to admit I haven't read it all yet coz I can't see through all the tears & it is such touching thing to read that it brings back memories of our little boy.)

You should be so proud of yourself for the site that you have created in the memory of your little girl. It is a way for everyone to know how special she was to you & your husband.

meg Guest

becc, thankyou so much for sharing with all of us, Georgia's site was beautiful and such a lovely way to honour your special little girl. I know she will be with you always as your precious angel. I was touched by the story and the photos, still wiping away the tears, and it was clear how much your little girl was loved by all around her.

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone that took the time to have a look at Georgia's site.

And thank you also to those of you who left beautiful messages for us in her guest book.

Becc,

What a beautiful job you did on your beautiful little girl Georgia's page. I had tears streaming down my face after reading the poems and looking at her sweet little face. Then I got started on her story. Let's just say by the time I ws finished I was sobbing. Georgia is honoured by having such a wonderful person to be her mum. No matter where your two babies are up there I'm sure that they are together looking down upon you, kissing you and telling you not to be sad anymore. Now they can spend an eternity together.

Take care
    Trish

Trish, thank you, that was lovely O

My god , I am so sorry for you. It must have been horrible to have had a trouble free pregnancy only to loose your liitle girl. I can honestly say that I have never really cried reading someones post before, but I cried reading yours.

Then I cried a heap more looking at her page

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123