Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How am I supposed to feel? Maybe TMI for some....

Lisa, I am so sorry for the loss of litle ~Zac~ my heart goes out to you at this sad time. :hugs: Unfortuantely a quite a lot of us here on BB have been through a m/c / loss.

I know no words will help ease the pain you are feeling right now. I know ~Zac~ is up there with our other angel babies watching down on us and playing all together.

Please take care of yourself. Take as much time as you need to grieve and also know if you ever need to chat, rant etc... I am here for you (as everyone on BB is here for you. )

Loadsa Love & Hugs
    Kazz
    xoxox

Thank you everybody. I truly appreciate your replies.

It is still feeling surreal. My family and I attended our local Anzac Day parade here today and although I felt like a right dork to be clapping the Vets with tears streaming down my face, it was still mildly cleansing to be able to cry. For some reason, although there have been tears, today was the first day that they truly flowed (if that makes sense).

I'll never really understand why it happened. Cord accidents are so incredibly rare. One day things might fall into place, but that day isn't here yet.

So, for us all, it is one foot in front of the other and letting each day happen as it is going to.

I have started a box of memories for Zac. I am also having his tiny footprints made into a tattoo which I will wear with pride above my heart. His father will be having his own tattooed tribute. They will go with us both to our own graves when the time comes.

One good thing has come from all of this. Zac's daddy and I had been having difficulties and we had been separated. Zac touching our lives has opened avenues of communication between us and we have managed to comfort each other and truly TALK. If that is the reason Zac was sent to us, then I'm sure he'll be able to rest in peace.

We love you Zac. You will always be with us. You may not have been very big, or been with us for very long, but the impact will remain forever.

R.I.P little Anzac.

Lisa

Tigergirl1980 Guest

It's good to hear that you are doing ok and that some goodness has come from your tragedy. Your tattoos sound lovely and will serve as a wonderful little reminder of your little Zac not that you would ever forget I'm sure. I truly hope you find peace and comfort some time soon

Lisa

I was so saddened by the story of the loss of your beloved ~Zac~

Please, be kind to yourself, and always know there are people on here who have some idea of how you're feeling and will be here for you when you need them.
    my love and thoughts are with you and your family

Lisa

Lisa, I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. My heart goes out to you. Last September I went for an U/S at 16 wks only to hear those dreadful words "I'm afraid I haven't got good news for you". Two days later I delivered my son Luke with his cord fimly around his neck. They said that it was fairly early and unusual at that stage for that to be the cause of his loss. But all the tests (post mortum & genetic) revealed nothing wrong with him. I have since come across so many women that it has happened to.

I wish I could just hold your hand. Please take care.
    Debbie

Lisa,
    What a tragic loss. Sorry just isn't enough.
    I am so glad, though, that Zac has brought some good in his short little life. If you and his father can at least start to resolve some issues through sharing in this loss then Zac has done his job for your family. What a beautiful tribute to have the tattoo -he will be with you always
    Take care of yourself and your loved ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12