1234 ...

thread: :( I think im here again

Nov 2006
    brisbane

Oh hun please dont blame yourself! I am praying everything will be ok!

Mar 2008
    Sunny QLD!

So levels were 24. Dr said respectivly they are good levels for this stage of pregnancy, i am 5 week's tomorrow. She said she would like to repeat the BT on monday, and then that will give us a more conclusive answer.

BUT...

I got excited this morning as the bleeding stopped over night, but then once i started moving this monring, BAM... and it has gotten heavier over the course of the day. *TMI* Changing pad's regulary type of heavy bleeding. I havent noticed any big clots, like last month, has been a few tiny tiny ones.... but what would be normal in a normal period. So, i dont know.

Nausea stopped about a day ago, havent had any really, where as from tuesday last week it was so very strong.

I just dont see how a baby could survive this bleed.... it is now a real flow and i just dont hold much hope

Thanks so much everyone for the messages of support. i really appreciate them......

ARGH

really, honestly, odd's are ive lost this one too right??? with a bleed this heavy???

I hate HATE HATE limbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Oh Hugs Hun... Try to stay strong and positive. "stickyvibes:

Jan 2008
    Country Victoria

Ohh Hun I can really understand were you are coming from, I started bleeding this morning, brown, just turn red and have just put on a pad , I am getting results from my Dr in a couple of hours.

I hope our babies realise how much they are loved and stick for us.

Lots of Please stick precious babies.

If you need anything let me know.

Keep Positive.

Deanne.

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Oh Deanne- Hugs Hun... Please bubbas stick.... Thinking of you both at this time. Try not to stress and try to relax.

Mar 2008
    Sunny QLD!

Oh Deee, NO NO NO!

One of us is bad enougn but not both of us!!!!!

I really hope your's is just bubs getting tighter in there.....

I so want to hold onto hope for my little one, but with the way the bleeding has gone today, i just cant....

Dee, i am praying your bub sticks.... stick little one stick....

BellyBelly Member
    Add kawazuki on Facebook

Dec 2008
    Paradise. QLD

oh hun im so sorry
    keep positive.
    if you get any cra,mping just go to the hospital you will get results that day

Mar 2008
    Sunny QLD!

well, someone please tell me...

honestly..

blood is a real red now.. like the first day of AF kinda red blood, the deep colour.

I have mild cramps, its more uncomfortable than painful, but enough to be annoying.

Ive lost the baby havent i????

no one has this heavy, full red bleeding and goes on to have a healthy baby??????!!!!!

just dont get it!

Oct 2005
    Cherry Tree Lane

umm yes i did same heavy, enough for me to wonder .... and i am 27 weeks now.

will pray the same result for you xoxox

Aug 2008
    qld

we are here for u
    try to stay positive.

Feb 2009

For you both. I will keep my fingers crossed.

But a heavy bleed is possible while pg, yes. I used to own a video shop - and I once had a customer come in for some movies and told me about her day. She had just discovered that she was 5 months pregnant. She had had AF bleeding on time the entire 5 months, and was doing sit ups and stomach crunches trying to "get rid of the tub she was putting on".

She went on to have a healthy little girl despite the bleeding and exercise strain on her abdomen. So please do not blame yourself. I have done some pretty strenuous stuff while early pg, so if bubba is gonna stick - it WILL stick no matter what you do.

Have my fingers crossed for good HCG results and a nice long 9 months of bun warming for both you and Dee.

Mar 2008
    Sunny QLD!

I just did a hpt...

It is still a bfp.

/confused

being my levels were only 24 yesterday, if i was loosing the baby, wouldnt it had dropped by now?

therefore not showing a postitve on a hpt? (using forelife)

Aug 2008
    qld

well thats a good thing!
    keep being positive darl.

Mar 2008
    Sunny QLD!

im trying to do some research on how quickly hcg declines.. being i was only 24 youd think it would go down quickly...

but the pain has increased, in my lower back in the cramps are a little stronger... but the bleeding has tappered off.

oh i just want to know so i can deal...

i honestly didnt think the hpt would show.

forelife are 25 miu i think... so... ahh i dunno...

sigh

Aug 2008
    qld

just keep thinking positive
    i dont know about declining hcg, but if the back pain is bad use a heat pack to try and ease it.

Mar 2008
    Sunny QLD!

i want too, but i dont remember where or what box it is packed in.

ahhh this couldnt be happening at a worse time.

so much unpacking to do, the kids are playing up, you know full of energy dont want to go to sleep, im in agony, i dont even have a bath to soak in, or my heat back... our bed just got set up but i cant use it right now... ahhhh

positive you say? hun, you know normally i am so positive, but i am struggling atm.

Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble

Fingers and toes crossed for you ..

Even after a confirmed m/c or D & C if you do HPT it can still show positive for a couple of weeks.

Have you read the bleeding in preg thread on here? You might find some comfort there that things can still be fine - I was amazed when I read it.

Mar 2008
    Sunny QLD!

/off to find that thread!

p.s where is it? i cant find it..

1234 ...