Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im so Upset and angry and now confused!

Naomi ~ How are you today ?

Thinking of you heaps and sending you lots of :hugs:

Aww Naomi, thats great you managed to tell him and what a wonderful supportive guy he sounds like.

Thinking of you :hugs:

Love
    Kazz
    xoxox

Amym Thankyou. I have sent you an email too. I know its not my fault, but it still doesnt quite feel right.
    Its crazy how this has affected me so differently then the last m/c i had.
    I was out all day yesterday so I didnt have a chance to get on here til this morning. Its not your fault you didnt see my post asap, you wernt expected to, noone was, it was such a suprise to me as it was to you. Its ok I know how you feel. I know you would have rushed over here to be with me if you could, and I love you for it.
    Thankyou.

Michelle I too have sent you an email. Thankyou for your concern, I am doing better today thankyou. Just little steps at a time.
    As Rick said 'It'll happen when its ment to', I will feel like that to real soon I hope.

Melinda I cherish the connection we have, I have never had that before. So yeah it is a great connection. I wouldnt change it for the world, only maybe parts of it sometimes prehaps on loan, men can still be just men!! lol

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was normal or not, to stop bleeding completely (even when wiping) 2 and 1/2 days after m/c? Im not in any pain today, just had a few more heavier pains then normal on tuesday and normal AF pains yesterday, and nothing today.
    I dont know if Im supposed to be worried or not. Last m/c i bleed for about 1 wk with normal AF pains throughout.

Ok have slightly started to bleed again.
    Mayhem over!!!!

From yesterday afternoon, i didnt feel like myself, I felt like the way I did on Sunday just before the m/c.
    Is this normal?? Not feeling your self 4 days later??
    I am a bit concerned about it, not feeling myself has only led to trouble! i.e dont feel myself and I get sick, dont feel myself and I m/c, not once have i felt like this and had a positive outcome, but is that just me being negative??

I sure talk alot dont i??? I just hope im not dribbling [email protected]

TashD Guest

Naomi - I think it is perfectly "normal" to not feel right several days after the MC. Your hormone levels are fluctuating and this can greatly affect you physically, emotionally, mentally. Not to mention just the emotional upheaval from the loss. Hang in there as best you can.

Tash

Aww Naomi, it is perfectly normal to be feeling the way you are atm. Losing a baby is a heartbreaking thing to happen Everyone takes time to grieve in their own way. As Tash has said your hormones are changing, so of course your emotions are going to be everywhere.

Give yourself time to grieve, try not to be hard on yourself in anyway. If you feel like you need to scream, go for it or punch a pillow do that but please don't make yourself sick in anyway. We are all here for you if you need to chat, cry or whatever.

Love
    Kazz
    xoxox

Thankyou Tash and Kazz,

It is funny I felt fine half the day then earlier this evening i was an emotional wreck, crying over anything, now Im ok again.
    It was no where near the same the last time, its like im m/c for the first time.

Awww Naomi, it is good you are allowing yourself to grieve, by crying. its the best way to help you heal. I know I was an emotional wreck for days esp. whe we lost ~Matthew~ sometimes I was just sitting doing nothing and all of a sudden I was an emotional wreck all over again.

It will feel like you m/ced for the first time all over again You will be feeling different and even grieving differently with this m/c as it was another baby you were having and all those hopes and dreams you had for your little ~angel baby~ have now sadly gone. Please don't punish yourself for this as it is completley normal.

I am glad you are feeling ok again, and if you do have another breakdown, let it all out and don't feel bad in anyway.

Thinking of you.

Love
    Kazz
    oxoxox

Thanks Em
    Im better today. It was a week last night, and Rick took me out with his mate to get my mind off it. It worked I didnt even think about it last night (although yesterday itself i did), until I woke up this morning and went wow.
    Hope you are feeling better to Emma

confusedegg Guest

naomi,

I want to say that i am so sorry for your loss and have tears from reading your posts up until you told him and then the flood gates opened.

Hoping that your dreams will be fulfilled as a mum soon.

Please take care of your heart.

Your DH is so great the way he tried to cheer you up and support you.

Chris

Thankyou Chris your kind words and thoughts mean alot to me.
    Ricki is a great support for me and i know one day he will make a great dad!

confusedegg Guest

naomi: without a doubt he will make a great dad. That shows within the love that he has for you.

Hope you are feeling better today.

Thinking of you, like the other ladies have said, if you need to talk we are here.

Chris

Thanks Chris.
    I have my good days and my bad ones, but the bad ones are becoming less and less frequant, which is good. I think.
    There are days when i think, i wont be a good mum, thats why it happened, but then other days im like its not my fault and i will be a good mum.
    I just want this Dr app to hurry up and be over, so i can get on with life and do what i need to, IYKWIM. But am dreading the dr app too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12