Thread: just don't know what to do?

Default just don't know what to do?

I don't know what to do i dont know if i should rant like this here or just suck it up and move on.
    As most of you know i had a missed m/c on april 2,2010 and found out that i was pregnate the beging of june i was happy but scared not knowing what was going to happen still don't.

Today me and my b/f got into an augment i dont know if its becosue i am pregnate or becouse of the stress of his kids coming or our realtionship is coming to an end i dont know. But we got into a fight becosue he went over to his grandfather to "work" and he was there almost all day i called him asked him if he minded if i stop by he said no dont. Now we have been put on sex restrions and he has been saying how he just wants to sleep wth a couple of his ex's one lives right down the road and wants him back badly. Well he started to say well your going to work yourself up into having a misscarrage AGAIN. And i got really upset at both parts. He left me a voice message saying well if you did not want this baby you should have told me the beging of june and we could have taken care of this. I want this baby so badly if i lose it i have had dreams of killiing myself becosue i could not deal with the loss. Well tonight i usally get ms and i have not gotten any of it what if the stress of this fight did make me loss this baby i it wil lbe all my fault my world will be over with.

couldn't read and not post, just try and stay positive, being PG and not knowing what to expect is a strain on any relationship.
    In regards to the sex restrictions your DP needs to realise it's not easy for you either, when i was PG with DD1 i had quite a few bleeds and DP was not allowed near me, i couldn't bear the thought of it... your DP should not be threatening you with going to sleep with his ex's.

Please take it easy, maybe a good chat is in order regarding what you both expect at the moment!

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

couldnt read and not post, big hugs to you. i have no advice ... just

Angelfish: I really don't think you can cause a miscarriage by stressing. Plenty of very stressed women have healthy babies (and some women who are as relaxed as a pregnant woman can be sadly lose their babies). In a way it would be easier to believe we can control what happens with a pregnancy but unfortunately we usually can't. If your baby is going to hang in there it will, even if you are stressed. And if it does not, i hope you will look for help to cope with this: a m/c does not mean you will never have a healthy baby but if you kill yourself it is definite that you never will have a baby. Please see if you can get some help: it sounds like your b/f just can't support you in the way you need at the moment. I don't know the system where you live but is there a counselling service for women, or a doctor you can see for help?

angelfish you poor thing, i really hope things work out and your partner needs to good smack across the back of the head, he cannot treat you like this as it is affecting your mental health, you are a wonderful person, and you should see if he can sit down with your doctor and explain why sex restrictions are in place for, he cannot threaten to go off with an ex for sex because you need to put your bubs health first. i hopes get better for you im here if you need to vent hun xxx

thank you everyone. i just want to know if its normal for the feeling of getting sick is normal just to leave. I am worried about another missed misscarriage again.

yes its normal it can reappear at anytime too! i get worried when i dont have it in the morning by arvo night its back and giving me what for! try and relax hun put your feet up and take time for youself xxx

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Zarava Flutterby ~ View Post
    couldn't read and not post, just try and stay positive, being PG and not knowing what to expect is a strain on any relationship.
    In regards to the sex restrictions your DP needs to realise it's not easy for you either, when i was PG with DD1 i had quite a few bleeds and DP was not allowed near me, i couldn't bear the thought of it... your DP should not be threatening you with going to sleep with his ex's.

Please take it easy, maybe a good chat is in order regarding what you both expect at the moment!
    Couldnt have said it any better! Hugs hun!