Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knew something was wrong...

Awww Tegan :hugs: I hope you've got a sticky bub, and it's just breakthrough bleeding. Please keep your feet and spirits up this weekend. I'll keep my toes crossed your BT comes back positive.

Oh Tegan, I'm sending my bestest :bluestick: inkstick: for you darling.

You are in my [-o<
    xx babe xx

Well my bleeding has slowed down a bit and i havent passed any clots as yet but i am getting dull pains in my lower abs but still have sore boobs and bad nausea. Don't know whats going on. I have hardly any energy to even speak properly. I don't wanna lose my baby

Debbie Lee Guest

:hugs: Tegan. I am sorry you are going through this sweetheart. I really, really hope it's just some weird break-through stuff like you had with Lily. Thinking of you!

Hugs to you Tegan, you know I`m thinking of you.

Sweetheart - you're in my thoughts. [-o< that baby sticks and you'll get a positive BT on Monday.

Oh Tegan- i am thinking of you and praying that everything will be fine and it is only breakthrough bleeding like you had with Lily.

Tegan - i am so sorry to hear this is happening for you. i am glad to hear it has slowed down, i really hope it is just the breakthrough bleeding again.

big hugs to you, hang in there, i really hope it is all fine [-o<

Tegan I'm so sorry matey! Hopefully it will all come good though *fingers crossed* Have you had anymore bleeding? I hope things have settled down and all is looking up!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Yes Cailin, still bleeding like a light AF. No cramping or clots yet and still have bad nausea and sore boobs today. But don't have much hope left some how. Very depressed today

Teagan, hang in there hun, it may all turn out alright.
    My sis who is now 22 weeks pregnant started bleeding and having cramps with this pregnancy about the same time she lost the baby last year. It was about 6 weeks. Anyway she was up at the hospital and they basically told her there was nothing they could do. After a few days the bleeding stopped, and a few days later, the cramping too. It was a fairly tense four or five days for everyone, but in the end the baby is okay and she's just past halfway!
    We're all crossing everything for you, hope your little bub is okay

Tegan I hope things are ok for you. Best of luck for the tests [-o<

Well my bleeding has slowed down even more and nasuea has been increasing lol. Not really sick at the moment, but was very queezy a couple of hours ago. So it's looking good hopefully [-o<

KLH2002 Guest

Tegan,

I can imagine the anxiety you would be feeling, but stay positive petal, and keep your feet up. Everything is crossed for you! :bluestick: inkstick:

Take care

Kristie

kirsty Guest

I hope it continues along these lines for you over the next couple of days Tegan & that when you go for your tests on Monday they are nothing but good news.

Keep resting as much as is possible with an active toddler around the house.

Tegan, i am so glad to hear it is slowing down. i am thinking of you. rest up!

Tegan, i am so happy that your bleeding has slowed down.
    Wishing you all the best for your BT tomorrow.

Take care and rest up as much as you can.

Think i've spoken too soon. This morning the bleeding has increased and i'm getting dull cramps :smt022

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast