Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knew something was wrong...

{{{{{huggles}}}}}}} Tegan, I pray that the little bubba is a sticker and that this is all a false alarm. We are all thinking of you, and if you need to talk you know we'll always be here for you!

oh Tegan - i hope you are OK

Tegan i am praying for you that everything will be alright.

kirsty Guest

Still got my fingers crossed for you Tegan that it is just your body settling in to being pg. All the very best for tomorrow.

Can I be a pest & ask what tests you are having done?? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Aww huni, you know my thoughts are with you.

:hugs: for you & Jacob.

Kirsty, i am just having the beta HCG test...

kirsty Guest

Thanx for explaining Tegan, got my fingers crossed that you get HUGE numbers back.

Looks like i have lost the baby I did another HPT and it was a BFN. I've also passed some clots and my tummy is really crampy. I keeping looking at the 2 BFP i got last week thinking was i really pregnant? Or was i just dreaming it? But no, they still positive. I picked them both up and through them out the window, it felt good! I can't cry, i can't express any emotion and DF isn't helping either with his comments such as 'Nothing to get depressed about'... Thankyou to all those who gave me some hope. You really made these last couple of days livable...

oh honey i wish i could do something to take your pain away - i know just how you feel - i still have the HPT's from when i was pg and i keep looking at them to know that it did happen - i know that right now it is so hard but you will come through this - and you have all of us here to support you if you need anything - are you still going in for a BT today?

Yes, still having the BT, although i dpn't really want to as i know what it'll say and i know it's gonna hurt even more when the doctors says its negative...

Tegan, I'm so sorry that you have to experience this heartache. Thinking of you.

it may not be - did you end up having a positive BT in the end? Sorry i have been out of the action for a bit and may have missed that - i know its hard and you really wanted this baby so much - i know you did. If you can't cry thats not a bad thing either it just means that it hasn't sunk in yet and you are in shock...which is understandable

No i never had a positive BT, just the 2 positive HPT but yesterday i did another HPT and it was definatly a negative.

Tegan - i am So sorry to hear

i really was so hoping it was all going to work out for you. i dont know what to write to express how sorry i am to hear it.

Huge hugs to you, im sorry your DH is not being the support you need either, i hope you have people around you who can help you at this sad time.

Tegan,

Just wanted to say how very sorry I am to hear your news.

Take care of yourself matey, and hopefully Jacob will realise soon just how much hurt a lost hope brings.

As hard as it is, stay strong, and hopefully you'll get the baby you crave very soon.

Hugs++++

Love
    Gabby

((( hugs ))) Tegan.

My thoughts are with you honey. xx

Again, Tegan, and wish I was there to give you a real one.

Words just don't come forth to tell you how sorry I am to hear of your loss. Please know we're all here for you, whenever you need.

again.

So sorry to hear your news Tegan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast