Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miscarriage

Gem, I didn't know what gender either of my 2 were either. With my 1st I came across the name Zain after the m/c and it just seemed to fit. With my 2nd I'd been really drawn to the name Izabella during the PG and so that was what I named my bub.

I don't think it really matters if you're not really sure of the gender. If you like the name Anabel then I'd say that's the right one for your bub

Gem Guest

I'm glad that there are women out there that also name there loss. I wanted to name my baby because I feel as though it will help me recover.

Anabel - My little angel O

Thank you the help Angel, really appreciate your support + advice :flower:

No worries, Gem. Anabel is a beautiful name for your precious angel.

I don't know if you've seen it yet, but there's also THIS thread that you might be interested in. It's a bit of a memorial for our angel babies.

Gem Guest

Thanks for that memorial thread Angel. I think that it's a lovely idea. I'm not sure that i've put all the correct information on my post on the memorial thread, if I haven't please let me know and I shall edit it for you

That's fine, Gem. I've added Anabel in for you

Gem, let me firstly say how sorry I am for your loss. It is such a hard and terrible experience, but Im so glad to see that you are approaching it all so well. I think if naming helps you, then you just go right ahead and choose a name.... and by the way Anabel is a gorgeous choice.

I never knew the gender of any of my 4 losses and I didnt name them, but that is how I coped and everyone is different. I say that to you because you may get advice from some people that you need to get over it, or other insensitive and misinformed advice.

You do what you need to do to look after you and Richard, and know that you can drop in on us at anytime.

Gem Guest

How do I upload an image at the side so it shows up everytime I post a message?

Melinda Guest

Do you mean the cartoon image on the left hand side? Those are avatars and you receive one if you upgrade to platinum membership with BB. For more information on platinum membership, click on the link "Go Platinum" in my signature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12