Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miscarriage after Heartbeat

Thanks Lulu,
    I think with my next 1 my doctors and midwifes are going to get sick of me but I can't not try again on the slight case I will loose it again I've just gotta trust that this one will go fine and at the end I will have a beautiful baby in my hands... I'm planning on trying again in a couple of months so fingers cross nothing goes wrong.

Hi, I totally understand how you're feeling. Unfortunately it has happened to alot of us.

I lost my first baby at 10 weeks, I had an u/s in the OBs room & the HR was quite faint (only 80) I was then sent to a different hospital which was about 20 mins drive. When I got there bubs heart had stopped all together I didnt have any cramping or blood loss either so I was in total shock. I had a D & C that night & went home the following day.

ALOT of woman have these experiences & often repeated m/c's & still go on to have healthy pregnancies & babies

I'm so sorry for your loss & wish you the very best for the future xoxo

Thanks Breeze
    Yer pretty much all the women in my family have been through it so I've had them to talk to which has been great but all I can do now is move on and try again. I'm real sorry for your loss and I hope all goes well for u as well.

I"m so sorry for your loss. I myself have never even been pregnant, so I can't fathom your loss

Hugs***

Thanks Kimmi
    It's hard when u do loose a baby but I do have to think myself lucky that I do have 2 beautiful girls and I'm still young enough to try again which I plan to do in a couple of months, so fingers cross I carry this 1 to term and get a beautiful baby in my arms at the end.

That's a really awesome attitude Amy! I'm so glad you have what it takes to focus forward You will get what you want in life, I know it

Amy... It's tough losing a pregnancy at any stage, especially after hearing that wonderful whooshing heartbeat. Hope you get what you're after - when you're ready to start again, we've got TTC after loss threads you can join

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12