Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Missed miscarriage and grieving

Again Kerry I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby. It is such a difficult journey. We are all here to support you through this whenever you need us. Sending you all my love and a big

Thinking of you Kerry.

Kerry, I am so sorry to read of your loss. No-one should go through it. Hugs to you and your family at this difficult time.

Kerry, Im so sorry. It is not at all fair that you should have to experience this again.

Have not stopped thinking of you since I received your terrible news. Sending love and :hugs: your way during this terrible time. Will always be here for you, any time you ever need me.

With love, Sarah. xoxox

Just so you know I am thinking of you & hope that each day you are a little bit closer to healing.

Thank you all - again. I've been back at work for a couple of days now and I'm just so very, very tired. But not as teary as I've been. So I'll get to the other side, despite my doubts last week. Filled with longing for hugs. Need hugs. Will see DP on Thursday night. Finally. Wish I could see my Mum, I need a mum hug too. It's very hard to be alone at times like these.
    Thank you for all your love that you've been sending me. My BB family. X x x

Oh Kerry it must be so hard being alone.... Im sending truck loads of cyber hugs.... Im glad you will be seeing DP Thursday.... Again you are in my thoughts..

Kerry I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and to be alone through the whole thing is just awful, I was alone in the lead up to my D&C and after it, but I did get to be with DH once home. Nothing I say is going to make you feel better, just take one day at a time big :hugs: sweet.

I am so sorry you are alone at the moment Kerry... One more sleep and it's Thursday...
    Sending you the biggest warmest cyber hug I can...

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh Kerry hun, I saw in a post that you had lost your precious baby. I'm so sorry that your little angel has gone sending you lots of love and my thoughts are with you.

Oh, No Kerry, I cant beleive I am reading this again. I am so dissapointed for you, its just so unfair, I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234