Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: missed misscariage????

Did you go to the doc noni?? Hope everything is ok honey! Just been reading your posts and I can feel for you mate... Just try not to stress out and go get your mind put at ease
    xox

SNAP!! hehe... good luck sweetheart!!!!

Hoping that everythng is okay with you and bubby today. Got everything crossed for you.

Hey Noni,

when i was 10 weeks pg, i lost symptoms for a couple of days and began spotting, i went straight into my Dr, who was just going to do a BT etc, but b/c i wouldve had to wait for results for atleast another day, i asked him to refer me to clinic for a scan, just so i knew then and there!
    Bubs was fine perfect even, i cried when he showed me his little heart beating, i knew that things were ok, my bt came back the next day down on levels but they do that at a certain stage, so hopefully you can get in for a scan and a BT and it puts your mind at ease.

Gl and let us know!!

I had a missed m/c at 11 weeks. I had NO idea anyting was wrong, even when I was getting some brownish discharge. It wasn't til I started bleeding a few days later that I panicked. Even then I convinced myself that it might be nothing. We found out later that day at an ultrasound, but it was a big shock to us.

Don't worry about anyone thinking you're stupid - apart from the fact that they won't, your well-being is more important than what they think. I hope you've called the Dr and managed to get an appt for a BT or scan.

Good luck hun.

I've had two.
    Unfortunately with the first one there weren't really any signs at all. I was nine weeks. I had no morning sickness but because it was my first pregnancy I didn't know at that time that for me that's not a good sign. The two babies I kept I was sick, the two I lost I wasn't.
    I went for a routine scan and we found out the baby had died a few days prior, according to measurements. I had no bleeding, cramping, nothing.

The second time it happened I was a bit more clued in. This was after I'd already had one baby and when I didn't get any morning sickness I started to worry. Then I started with some brown spotting. That's when I knew. I requested a scan at 7 weeks and sure enough I was right.

I'm with Willow on the brown spotting thing - time and time again people are reasurred it means nothing and it's old blood....I always cringe when I read people saying that because it's not always the case. Brown spotting is a classic sign of a missed m/c as you can see by other responses here.

Both times I had a D&C to finish the pregnancies

It's not near as common as a complete miscarraige so try not to worry too much.....I know it's hard but if you don't enjoy your pregnancy for worrying about what might happen you might regret it.
    Last edited by Tobily; February 13th, 2007 at 11:18 AM.

well i went to the dr and he gave me a scan referal which i had nearly straight away... everything was fine with our little one, they changed my due date to two days latter for the second time now (which annoyed me) but we saw the little heart beating and it was beating at 174 bpm so all is good... thankyou so much for all your lovely support

i am so glad to hear everything is ok with you and bubs.
    here is to the rest of your pg being healthy and uneventful!
    Take Care and if ever in doubt again go to Dr!

That is great Noni. Don't worry too much about your due date changing. They change every time you have a scan. Environmental factors can alter the date. Go with the date you got at your earliest scan and work with that one.

Noni*e

That is sensational news I am so glad that they gave you a scan to put your mind at ease. I hope that you are feeling better.

Take care honey.

Luv Spring

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12