Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My cousin lost her baby today - placenta abrubto

Oh Beckles, so sorry to hear of the loss.

I'll say some special prayers for your family and your angel girl.

layla Guest

Oh Beckles, what a shocking tradgedy. I don't think there is any way to make sense of this. I feel so deeply sorry for the whole family, but in particular your cousin, her husband and mostly their little girl. They will all be in my thoughts. Lot's of love to you all.

Beckles, huge hugs to your cousin & family. How absolutely devastating.

Thinking of you all.

Angel.

Oh Beckles, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Beckles

so sorry to hear of your cousin's loss sweetheart :hugs:. That is absolutely tragic. Thoughts and prayers with your cousin, you and your family, too.

Keen

Beckles,

I am so sorry to hear of your cousin's loss.
    Please give her a big :hugs: from me.

beckles, is a terrible thing to happen at any time, but late in in PG would be so hard to deal with. I am sure you will all be there for her and her family and we are all here for you. She will get through it in time sweetie, chin up.

Such a terrible ending to what should have been a wonderful time. Condolenscence to the whole family

Hayseed

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Dear Beckles,
    I don't know you but I wanted to say I am so sorry for your cousin's loss of her precious daughter. My heart goes out to her, you and your family because I have been there too. It brings tears to my eyes and my heart aches.
    My daughter ~Charlotte Rose~ was born still @ 26wks on 1st Sept. 2004 Also,my firstborn and I am 38. The loss of a wanted baby at any stage/age is heartbreaking but so close to due date seems more tragic.
    When your baby dies there is nothing anyone to can say to ease the pain and I really appreciated the support of family.
    All your hopes and dreams are shattered.I hope she is given good advice about keepsakes - unfortunately when it happens to you - you just can't think past the pain and heartache. I missed so many things when my ~Charlotte ~ died and now I have so many regrets.
    Please have a look at Teddy Love club website regarding memory keepsakes - they might not mean much now but from experience I can honestly say it makes a whole difference months down the track. I wish someone had told me.
    sending my love and prayers

sorry Beckles I just realised the message is a little late but might help.I hope they are doing okay as they can be - it is just the worst day of your life when your precious baby dies before they have even drawn breath and before you get to meet them.

Beckles - I am so sorry for your cousins loss, what a terrible thing to happen. I can't believe that such things happen in this day and age!! ](*,)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12