Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MY OB appointment today

Dee - that is GREAT!!!!! Well - you know its horrible too, but what a blessing to have another little baby to look after. I am so happy, sad for the bubby you lost, but how about its twin. What a special little fighter. I'm sending you more sticky vibes than you will know how to deal with!!!

What happens to the other sac? Does it disappear or what? Sorry about the techo questions. Hope I'm not being insensitive. And will you be able to find out anything about the twins? Like whether they were identical etc?

Oh dee, I am just so happy for you. YAY!! Of course you belong in July!!! Come back, you have been missed!!!

Fi

OMG.....

Congratulations Dee!!

I agree with Fletch, its definitley a miracle. I have everything crossed for you that this little one sticks. [-o<

Sending you truck loads of :bluestick: inkstick:

lucysmummie Guest

DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: OMG Im So HAPPY yet sad for u at the same time!!! take it easy PLEASE and just let me say I TOLD u u and your family werein my [-o< and waddya know a miricle!!!! you have an AWESOME miricle baby awaiting to come in July now i expect to see u in the July threead VERY soon :flower:

kirsty Guest

Oh Dee what a shock your OB appt must have been for you guys.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of one of your twins, but am thrilled for you guys that you still have a bubs in there.

Rest as much as possible & enjoy it if you can.

Dee.... I am soo sorry to hear you lost one of your little ones... but I pray that bubs 2 is a sticky lil fella...

Wow.... what a day you have had....

Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy & try to take it easy... well as much as you can with a 7 1/2 month old

That's amazing Dee!
    I'm so sorry about your other bubby
    Make sure you get plenty of rest

Dee

Congratulations, what a lovely surprise for you and DH.

I am sorry that you lost your twin and I hope that bubs will stick nice and strong for you.

I had the same thing happen to me at 13w, I lost my DD twin and went on to have a healthy baby, I also had my eldest DD to look after and its very hard not to do anything.

Please rest as much as you can. Do you have family that can possibly help out for a while?

We are all here anytime you need to talk.

Oh Dee I'm so so so happy but so so so sad for you. I'm like one of the other lady's - sitting here crying for you. Ken and I are sending all the love and sticky vibe in the whole world to you right now.

Please rest up, take it easy and when you are up for it, please come back to the July thread. We will all be there waiting for you with open arms!!

Take care Dee and Little One!!!

Dee,
    What amazing news, You have been through so much in last few days.
    [-o< that this bub is as strong as its mum and dad.
    Bec

Melinda Guest

Dee,

I am so THRILLED to hear your news. I am so pleased to hear that there is a precious little sausage on board. Having said that, I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of his/her twin.

You know, I knew something was going on by the conversations we'd had!

Take very good care of yourself, Dee. Feel free to join in the PAML forum ok? You're most welcome there.

omg,wow deeanne,i am lost for words,congratulations on your little miracle
    nikki

Pietta Guest

Wow what a day for you...

Huge HUGS for the loss of your little twin but also GIANORMOUS hugs for the little munchkin you have with you.

Take great care of yourself and rest up

OMG dee i am sitting here with all sorts of tears - i am so happy tat you have one wee one hanging in there!!! i cannot believe it!! it must be a bit of a worry but hang in there babe the other ones a wee sticker - so where does that place you gestation wise are you back in July?

Fee Guest

Wow Dee that's just amazing. I can't believe it.

Sending you sticky vibes :bluestick: inkstick:

That's wonderful news after your bad new Dee!!!

It's still sad that you lost one little one, but I'm sending you all the stickies I can spare for you other little miracle!!!

OMG Dee!!! I have goose bumps! What a miracle baby

Wow Dee! I am sorry to hear of the loss and yet so very excited for you. Lets keep those fingers crossed that this little one keeps growing strong and hangs out right where it is, inside the tummy!!!

Oh yea, I hope to see you again in the July thread!

Dee, that is just the most amazing news that youare still pregnant after all you've been through. I never knew they would be able to miss something like that :shock:

I am very sorry for the loss of your other little one. Come back to July, we miss you

Separate sacks means non identical twins right? Which means clever you had two little eggies thie time round

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast