Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nikita Louise

Nae, just wanted to say again how sorry I am for your loss Please take Care of yourself and you are in my thoughts

Nae, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet little Nikita.

May she rest safely in God's arms.

Nae, I have PMed you something huni.
    Last edited by Trish; June 5th, 2008 at 10:03 AM.

Nae - I'm so terribly sorry for your incredible loss - sending you and Dh all the strength you need to get through this extremely heartbreaking time - may Nikita Louise always watch over you both

oh gosh, my heart is aching for you Naenae i am very upset to read the news of little Nikita passing.
    i really don't know what else i can say I'm a bit lost.
    condolences and may she rest in peace little Niki

Dear Renee and Chris;

I hope that Thursday brought you a little closure and helped in your grieving process.

Just remember that you are both parents, and Nikita will always be looking over you and your future children. She has brought you much joy and happiness during her short stay here on Earth and will continue to care for you and love you from above.

Rest in peace little Nikita. May your Mum and Dad be blessed by your presence evermore.

Hugs and prayers

Im so sorry for your lose. I had tears running down my checks reading this. I cant begin to imagin what you and your DH went through. Take comfort in that Nakita is in a better place hun. Im sure the pain is still very strong and most likely will never go and I really dont know what to say but sorry!!!

Almost 6 months has passed since Nikita's early arrival and departure.

Hubby and I have had many ups and downs not just as a couple but as individals as well. We talk about Nikita almost on a daily basis by mentioning her name in conversations we have with others or just between ourselves.

Everyone has assured us that things get better with time - they don't but you find there are ways around the emotions and the pain that weighs in your heart.

We keep little reminders around the house, photos here and there,a teddy bear place somewhere, flowers picked from her memorial garden and put in vases throughout the house, and just recently I finished renovating and decorating what was going to be her room.

We have set up the cot - dressed with blankets etc - I feel its something that I needed to do. I can't help but get overwhelmed with emotions everytime I go into the nursery but at the same time there is a real sense of something accomplished - not just in a renovation way either.

This has been both the best and worst year of my life and to be honest - bring on 2009, Her memorial plaques will be the final thing that needs to be finished and these are hopefully only 4 weeks away.

I still cry every night before I go to sleep, occasionally I break down at work or just as I am driving my car, even now as I type this. I make little jokes about how Nikita was so much like her mum in that she just couldn't wait, how she was like a little wombat burrowing her way out with her hands and feet and how much of a fighter she was and how she would have given me a run for my money.

She would have too.

All in all, we're ok even Niki is - up in heaven watching over us. I find it interesting when people tell me how strong I am and how they wouldn't be able to cope if they went through the same thing - I don't feel strong I just keep on rolling. Sunrise to Sunset each day as it comes and one day at a time.

I miss her and wonder where we would have been had she survived, some days i am glad she didn't make it when I hear about how another BB memer suffers from the damaged Necs caused her, but even with those thoughts I still wish she was here.

bungee Jumping has more appeal than another pregnancy but then if I live the rest of my life afraid - what kind of life would that be? Niki wouldn't want that either.

Gosh I have rambled on just a whole lotta nothing its nice to get some thoughts down and out of my head though......

It's so nice to hear from you again Nae.

What a beautiful post.

You are doing SO well, I can only imagine how the last 6 months have been for you. Good on you for keeping going and finishing the nursery.

but then if I live the rest of my life afraid - what kind of life would that be?
    You have such a brilliant attitude, it will get you very far in life. I am in such admiration of you .

at six months passing. I bet some days it feels like years ago and some days it feels like it was only yesterday...

You are a great Mum to your daughter, even now she is an angel and not with you. Her memory is very precious and her legacy is something that you clearly carry with you every day. What an important place she has in your life and your heart. I hope you continue to get through each day as you find your way through the world without her in your arms.

nae,
    6 months it feels like only yesterday...you have been a inspiration to me at how strong and loving you are. Nikita will always be remembered, i could never forget.
    Hope you are ok huni...you know where iam if you want to talk.
    Lots of love to you (and chris also) rach xxxxx

Always thinking of you Nae again I cry.
    Love Pam.

Nikita's plaques have been finished and are ready to be collected. Its strange the feelings I have about that. The last thing that needed to be done for her. In someways its a relief finally that closure one needs and yet there is so much sadness because its that last thing I have had to do for her.

Thank goodness it wasn't in two weeks time because thats DH birthday.

As the year draws to and end I have mixed feelings about that too, I am looking forward to putting it behind me and yet I barely feel like celebrating its end even though the beginning of the New will be a blessing and something to look forward to.

I don't want to and have never wanted to sit and dwell and to stay in the sadness, its such a dark place and serves no purpose for me or the memory of the brightest light in my life, Nikita. However I feel that reflection can also be a healing tool and there is no better time to reflect than the end of the year that was.

What else can I say that hasn't already been said.

My baby girl who lies in the arms of Angels. Mummy loves you always

6 month Angelversary on the 2nd Dec

NaeNae, my heart absolutely breaks for you. What a wonderful mummy you are to your little angel girl.
    There might be nothing left you have to do for Nikita, but you still continue to do something for her every day. With every moment that you think about her and with all the love you have for her, you are doing something for her with every breath you take.
    I do hope that the beginning of a new year will be a new beginning for you and your husband as well. Maybe it will even bring a little sibling for Nikita... if that is what you want and if you feel ready to embark on this journey.
    Happy Angelversary to Niki in a couple of days!
    All my love to you and your family
    Saša

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234