Thread: Not a very nice revelation

Default Not a very nice revelation

After being sent to the hospital on friday afternoon with severe stomach cramps, i found out that i had miscarried baby #2 and i didn't even know that i was pregnant :smt022
    Well now i don't quite know how to feel because i have never experienced this before.
    Even though we didn't know about this baby, i feel a tremendous loss and am really devastated.
    I just really had to get this off my chest as i don't have many female friends and the ones i do have are pregnant.
    Thank you for reading this.

So sorry to hear about your loss Naomi :hugs:

meg Guest

sorry to hear about your loss too naomi

It really does help to talk about it and there is lots of people on this site who know exactly how your feeling- ie. probably really crap, and grieving the loss of a baby. Even if it happens early on it is really upsetting- I was surprised how much it hurt and how sad I was.

Give yourself permission to be really sad and let whatever feelings need to come up to come up. Sending you cyper hugs.Take care. Meg

Naomi I am so sorry for you loss I have to agree with meg should you need someone to talk to there are plenty of girls here who have been through what you are going through.

*bighugs*
    Cailin

Melinda Guest

Hey Naomi,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Miscarriage brings with it a variety of emotions and you really feel like you're on a horrible rollercoaster ride.

I really don't believe that it matters whether you knew you were PG or not - the fact is that you have lost a precious little baby which you would have accepted and loved as part of your family. Sadly, there are a few of us on BB that have experienced this tragedy, so we can relate to how you are feeling right now.

Please take some time to grieve - cry, howl, scream, yell, get angry at the world, and if it feels like the right place to be, then come here and vent your feelings. Grieving the loss of a much-loved baby is hard, damn hard, but we are all here for you whenever you need to chat, or a cyber-shoulder to cry on.

My thoughts are with you.....

sorry to hear about your loss naomi

big hugs
    take care
    Lesley

Oh Naomi ((Hugs)) I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

Thinking of you

Love :smt049

Sorry Naomi to hear of your loss. ((Hugs))

Cheers,

Bel

So sorry to hear about your m/c Naomi. It is such a devastating thing and you have every right to be sad/upset/angry about it whether you knew you were pg or not. Take care.

Naomi,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Their are lots of people to talk with in here who have experienced what you are going through.

Take Care
    katie O

I just want to thank you all for your kind words and support, It's nice to know i have somewhere to go to let off steam or have a good cry.

paradise lost Guest

Hi Naomi,
    I know just how you feel - i lost my first baby 9 weeks into my pregnancy, but i was on the pill and didn't know i was pregnant until i found that i very obviously wasn't anymore.

It was very painful to come to terms with the pain of losing a baby while digesting the information that there was one in the first place. I felt like i wanted to trun back the clock and, even if the baby had to go, at least be able to enjoy a few weeks of being pregnant.

I cried for the baby i would never even be able to hold and say "i love you". This may not be much consolation (i don't know how many weeks along you were ) but after my would-have-been due date passed i began to feel much better. Also, though i have since lost another baby, i am glad that i know i CAN get pregnant even though i seem to have bad luck keeping them. I keep thinking, lots of women can't even get pregnant, and i feel that where there is life, even a tiny short life, there is hope.

My two angels were too good for this world and slipped off quietly, like yours, but they are with people that love me and them now, and i'll see them again one day.

With love and empathy...

Hana

*Beccy* Guest

Dear Hana...just wanted to say that what you wrote was lovely. I fell pregnant when I was 20 and was on the Pill. My mum wanted me to go and see how "far along" I was, but I ignored my many symptoms, and convinced myself that I wasn't pregnant. I kept going out and partying with my friends.

Even though I had convinced myself that I wasn't....I knew that I was. I won't go into details but after I miscarried and everything settled down, I felt really sad. To this day I always think of that beautiful little soul that came for 9 weeks and then slipped away unnoticed by my boyfriend and friends....today I still cry for that little one. With my 2 year old daughter by my side now, I give thanks that I was able to have a baby and enjoy her.

To all those TTC, never give up hope. There is a little soul up there watching over you, waiting for the right time to come into your family.
    kind regards
    Becky