Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our little bean did not make it

Default Our little bean did not make it

Wow what a journey this pregnancy has been. From spotting to hcg levels not doubling, 3 u/s and finally we found out that our little one died shortly after my 7wk scan. I must say that I am sad but some how I just knew all was not well, and now instead of worrying each day and waiting for more spotting or cramps that our journey has come to an end. I feel emotionally bruised and battered and I am sick of worrying atm.

We have decided to put off TTC until the end of the year. I need to get my emotions in check, lose a bit of weight and just enjoy life for a bit.

Thanks everyone for your support through this journey.
    Last edited by BekZ; February 16th, 2007 at 06:11 PM.

Oh BekZ, I'm so very, very sorry. I'd hoped that things were on the improve for you. You know that I know how you feel, we've been "running mates" through our pregnancy journey and hopefully, we can do it again together some day.

Hugs to you my friend. Take it easy on yourself and know that you have all of the support that you need here.

Lisa

Bekz, I'm soooo sorry you lost your baby. I hope you find healing in the months to come.
    xxx

Marydean

Bec,

So sorry to hear of your loss. Take the time out to look after yourself and when you ttc again, I wish all the very best

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear your little one passed away Bekz. Big hugs to you. Take care of yourself.

BekZ I'm so so sorry for your loss. Look after yourself and enjoy time with your DD until you're ready to come back and join us. All the best.

Bekz I am so terribly sorry that you are going through this as well, especially when things started to look up for you and this little one, I can understand exactly how you are feeling. Take time to heal, and enjoy life for a while and I hope to see you back here TTC when you are ready :hugs:

i'm so sorry for your loss hugs to you and your family

Oh gosh Bek i am sorry to hear of your loss.
    Thinking of you and hope time can heal and when the time is right you will start ttc again.

BekZ, I'm so very sorry you've lost your little bub. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs your way.

Thanks everyone for your support all is very much appreciated. I will return some time, not sure when. Hopefully some/all of you will still be stalking the threads and I can catch up with you then.

Had time to think about things over night and I really don't like the fact that I have 2 m/c in a row now. This makes trying again a very scary prospect.

Bekz - so sorry to hear of the loss of Little Bean. You and your DH are in my thoughs through this difficult time. Take your time to heal and I wish you the very best for the future..

I am so sorry that you have had to go through this painfull journey. Take care of yourself and good luck when you are ready to TTC.

I am so sorry BecZ

I know how scary it can be to think about TTC after having 2 m/c. I had one m/c and one stillbirth but I think that when the time is right for you, that urge will outweigh the fear.

In the meantime, take care of yourself babe and just know that when you are ready, we are here for you.

:hugs:

Luv Spring

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Bekz - I am so sorry to see your little bean passed away. You are in my thoughts.

I am so sorry Bek that your little one has passed away. Big hugs and lots of love to you at this sad time...

Bek, I am another who has followed your journey thus far. I am so very sorry to hear that bub has passed. Huge hugs to you.

Bek I'm so sorry for your lost. Be kind to yourself and take care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast