Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spare a thought for my little cousin. her partner & their newly born angel

Default Spare a thought for my little cousin. her partner & their newly born angel

My little cousin was 27 weeks and 5 days pregnant with a precious pink down syndrome bundle she is 19 and had taken her baby girl having downs all in her stride she was prepared she was excited and she was ready to be a mum & her partner felt the same.

Tradgety struck thursday and their little girl was brought into this world friday afternoon.

Please spare a thought, light a candle if you can.

RIP Ruby.

Fly Free Princess Ruby!
    I completely understand her pain, thinking of your cousinn and all your family,
    Take care

Oh, goodness Up until that last sentence, I was holding out hope you'd just worded the title wrong and she was just very premmie

Have fun playing little Ruby, you were just too perfect for us here

In a place where Love is what we breathe!

first off, CONGRATS on the birth of baby Ruby, im so sorry she couldn't stay a while longer with you all.
    loving thoughts to the entire family for their loss right now.
    the world needs more loving and understanding people like your cousin R-D.
    thank you Ruby for showing your beautiful family special love.

fly free baby Ruby

You were just too beautiful for this world

I just dont know what to do what to say, do I send a welcome to the world card or a sympathy card, do I send flowers or a gift for mum?
    Im so unsure I feel so helpless.

Thanks for everyones replies, They are so strong so wise beyond their 19 years so mature and Im so proud

Thinking of your family, how devastating.

Fly free Ruby xo

She still birthed her princess, I would send a card of congratulations and acknowledgment, and offer your sympathies that Ruby couldn't stay with them.

In a place where Love is what we breathe!

from my experiences with friends, i gave the parents a 'congrats' card and wrote something special inside about their little one. i also gave them little baby gifts like i wouldve otherwise. my friends really appreciated that we had recognised and celebrated the birth of their child, instead of recognising its passing.
    use your instinct and your heart hunni, they will know best.
    hope it helps.
    xxooxxoo

I am so sorry to hear this. What amazing parents they are and at such a young age. Just so sad that Ruby had to leave them too soon. Will definitely pray for them and little Ruby.

Big cuddles for you as well

Maybe find a lovely blank card with a teddy on it or a butterfly or something pretty and write your own words. maybe a poem if you are not sure of the words to write. You could get them a little gift for the baby. A little teddy or a special blanket with Ruby's name and maybe some angel wings on it or maybe a special candle for them and attach a little note explaining what it symbolises.

Thanks ill get a welcome to the world card and maybe a photot albulm to put ruby's photos in and something for mum too

Oh I am so sorry to hear about Ruby's passing. May you dance in the stars beautiful girl & be cradled by the Angels.

I hope your cousin heals gradually from this sadness - what a very very sad and tragic loss for this courageous and strong woman. xxx

Thinking of you and so sorry to hear of a beautiful baby leaving far too soon.

Corelly x

I know she would appreciate all your words. Im going to introduce her to belly belly so she has someone to talk to who knows what she is going through

I think the idea of an album that they can put all their special memories of her in is a lovely idea

Fly free little Ruby & sprinkle angel-dust on your special Mummy who loves you so much. xx

I am so sorry that Ruby couldn't stay. Fly free precious baby girl.

I just wanted to say that I bought my SIL a small rose bush to create an angel garden when her little angel baby boy was born.

The 'names in the sand' website has some beautiful cards for sale.

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Raising-Dancers View Post
    I just dont know what to do what to say, do I send a welcome to the world card or a sympathy card, do I send flowers or a gift for mum?
    Im so unsure I feel so helpless.

Thanks for everyones replies, They are so strong so wise beyond their 19 years so mature and Im so proud
    I would buy a blank card and write my own words.. Such as congrats on the birth of your baby girl and then offer symapthies.

most people won't acknowledge that they are parents now just people who lost a baby so a simple card or letter acknowledging that fact is important

on your family's loss..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast