Thread: Today I will remember...

Default Today I will remember...

Today, the day you were to be born, I will remember you my little angel.

I will remember the excitement and disbelief when I saw those two lines. And I will remember the almost instant fear for you. Did I doom you from the start?

I will remember the joy and relief of seeing your little heart fluttering on the screen. I will remember thinking that maybe I was wrong and everything was going to be OK for us.

I will remember the names I had picked for you, the dreams and the hopes for your future.

I will remember the instant love, although at times disguised by fear.

I will remember the day my whole world fell apart, the day my deepest fears were confirmed.

I will remember the birth of your sister and I will greive that I will never get that day with you...the grief will almost overwhelm me....

Today I will hold your sister's little hand in mine and know that my other hand will always feel a little empty, but my heart will not.

Today I will remember you my beautiful baby....
    Last edited by Willow; October 12th, 2006 at 08:35 AM.

aw that is a beautiful poem, brought tears to my eyes. thank you so much for sharing

Oh Willow - that was so beautiful sweety. I am sure your little angel will be with you today. I read in an angel healing book, that when a mother looses a little bub through miscarriage or other pg loss, the little soul always stays close to the mother and guides her.

I am thinking of you today.

Lisa

That is beautiful. I am sure bubs is with you all.

Willow, three times now, I've tried to post but can't think what to say...

All I can do is give you a and let you know that I'm thinking of you, and praying for you.

BW

Aww Willow, that was such a beautiful poem. My heart goes out to you. I am sure you ~angel baby~ was watching over you yesterday and everday. :hugs:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Willow a very touching heartwrenching & heartwarming poem - so sorry for your loss.

Thank you so much girls. Thursday wasn't as hard as I'd imagined it would be so that was a small blessing. I guess every day is hard and Thursday just a little bit more. I had a good cry (or three!), looked through my treasure box with my u/sound reports, pictures etc and planted a plant that flowers at this time every year. I didn't think I'd want to do that but on the day it seemed really appropriate.
    Last edited by Willow; October 15th, 2006 at 07:55 PM.

I lit many candles today - for my baby and the babies of those I know and care about. Yours was one of them. Sending you big and lots of love.

Awww, Michelle. Thank you so much, you have no idea what that means to me. I'm in tears! Most of the people in my RL didn't remember.

I haven't done mine yet, but I will not forget your Caitlyn either....

Big hugs sweety (god I want my emoticons back!!)

paras Guest

my thoughts r with you Willow....just lit a candle for you, your angel and all of our lost little ones....may they watch down on us & give us the strength to carry on b/c its so bloody hard at times like this!

Thank you paras, you girls really are an amazing support.

Good luck with TTC!

How beautiful is that poem, yes it sure did bring tears to my eyes, bless you Willow sending out warm thoughts your way....

Wow, that's a beautiful poem and it really brought tears to my eyes