Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We lost our Beautiful Angel

There are no words I can say which would do justice to the pain you and DH must be going through. I am so sorry you lost your darling Chloe.
    After so much of a struggle through IVF, she was a true miracle and will never be forgotten. I hope you both have the support around you that you need. All of us here would love to help by at least listening. I also hope, that when the time is right, you will have the strength to try again. You both would obviously make woderful parents and deserve a precious baby in your arms.
    Let us know how you are doing

bindy82 Guest

i'm am so sorry to hear what you have had to go through and still are....i really feel for you....**HUGE HUGS**

Oh Shazz, I wish I had some magic words that could make you feel better, even if only for a few moments. Im so very sorry to hear of what you and DH have had to endure. No-one should have to go through such pain and loss.

Thinking of you and your beautiful daughter....

I just wanted to say a hugh thankyou from both DH and myself for all your wishes, it mean so much to us.

Shazz.

confusedegg Guest

Shaz

What a tragic loss. So sorry to hear that you had to go through this in the way you both had and at all, its terrible. My husband and i lost twin girls (21 weeks) after 8 years of trying through IVF last year. It was tragic. It does get easier with time.

Please be gentle on yourself and take your time grieving.

We are here for you.

Chris

Melody Guest

My heart goes out to you Shazz..... IVF is a rollercoaster that can't be explained.... i know, & to have suffered this turn of events is excrutiating.....

My thoughts are with you & I know your little lady is as frustrated at the waiting as you are.... she will return, stay strong for her. :hugs:

~Sarah~ Guest

Oh Shazz Honey...There's not much more I can say then I'm sorry for what you are going through. Take care of yourself...lay around, scream, cry and be damn mad! All I can say is that in time you'll start to feel better. Be brave Sweetheart...these things take time. I'm glad you got to spend a few precious moments with your Angel and that the Hospital staff were so kind.
    Go and cuddle that big hunk of a man of yours...their bear hugs do a world of good!

Dear Shazz,
    Oh honey... I am so sorry for your loss. I do understand what you are going through, as i just recently lost my little angel ~Noah~ at 20weeks gestation due to complications with his bladder and no amniotic fluid.
    If you ever need to talk, please feel free to contact me.
    My love goes out to you and your family.
    Lisa

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Lisa
    welcome to BB too .I am so sorry to read of your recent loss of your precious son ~Noah~ .

My heart goes out to you at this sad time.

Trish

"~♥~ DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks born still ~♥~"
    IVF Twins due July 2006

Thanks Trish,
    I just feel so blessed that i got to have Noah, even for the short time i did have him for. I also feel blessed to have found bellybelly... Bellybelly has been an amazing help for me... especially on the days that i am at work and on my own for sometimes up to 5 hrs... Just me and my thoughts... It can sometimes be real hard, but bellybelly has helped me cope much better.

Lisa

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Lisa

I am so glad for BB too. It has helped so much on my grief journey and also through IVF. The friends I have made have been a Godsend.

I feel blessed to have had Charlotte too. Charlotte was a surprise natural pregnancy after 12yrs. They didn't know why ? her little heart stopped beating.We have an adopted DS 12.5 too. We started IVF last year as our last hope.

I am like you - I work alone most of the time in between customers (with DH here sometimes and others outside working away) and I would spent hours on here.(Still do :smt018 )

I hit the screen close key when I see him at door.

I hope you find lots of support here. It really helps.

with hope
    Trish

"~♥~ DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks born still ~♥~"
    IVF Twins due July 2006

confusedegg Guest

Lisa: Hope you are doing well today and thinking of you.
    Trish and all the ladies in BB are great, without this site, i think women like us would most likely be lost.

Trish: LOL - I used to have to do the same (flick screen off).
    Hoping you are doing well also.

You are both in my thoughts along with other lovely ladies in this website also.

Talk care Chris

Thanks Chris. I am getting better by the day, but it is still a long hard journey. Shaz, i hope you're ok hon... my thoughts are with you all the time.

Lisa

Thanks Girls,

I'm getting there, although yesterday I think I saw every pg woman around that there could be, so last night I dropped my bundle again and I think too its the thought of hopefully falling pg again and my waters breaking again.
    I have an appointment with my OBS next week to do swab tests and then an appointment at the end of April with my IVF Dr to get the show on the road.

I would be 25 weeks tomorrow and I just miss my little girl.

Shazz.

Hi Shazz,
    I know how you're feeling... it is like everyone is pregnant... I gets annoying when i see all these celebs on tv who are as pregnant as i should be now... But, im trying not to let it get to me... it is hard because my sister is also pregnant... and we were both excited to about being pregnant together... I hope all goes well for you at your OB appt. I will be thinking about you... if you ever want to talk, you know where to find me
    Lisa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12