Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are in total shock...

redmoon Guest

kazz, so sorry to hear of your loss. my thought and prayers are with you. it's very painful to be in this situation and i really hope you feel better soon.

take care,

Debbie Lee Guest

I'm so sorry Kazz
    Thankyou for being so understanding (as you always are) but I am not going to not come in here and read about your experience. You have been such a great support for so many people. Your posts are always wonderful, insightful and caring. Of course I am going to come and offer my condolences. What you have been through totally sux and I am sooooo angry that it happened to you (and that it could happen to anyone).
    I wish you all the best through this tough, horrid and emotional time. I hope you can get a lot of R&R and just know that I am thinking about you and you DH at this time.
    HUGE HUGS matey!

Love Debbie

Kazz, my cycle buddy, I just don't have the words to say what I'm feeling for you guys right now.

I am so so sorry that you have had to go through this & wish there was something we could do to take away the hurt.

I just want you to know you, Rob & Nicholas are in my thoughts and prayers.

*huge hugs*
    Sarah

Hi Kazz,

I just cant believe it. I really really wish that this was a bad dream and that we would wake up and everything for you would be fine. I hope you and Rob and Little Nicholas are doing ok (well as good as you can be) and that if you need anything everyone on this site is here for you.

Take care and my love and thoughts are with you...
    Love Kel

Kazz,
    So sorry to hear of your loss.
    I popped in here as a friend miscarried on the weekend at nearly 8 weeks.
    What a great bunch of girls here - I shall definitely be suggesting she join up for the support.
    Take care
    Sharon

Oh no Kazz,

You poor thing. I am soooo sorry to hear your sad news.

Thank you for being so supportive to everyone else and please take this time to let us look after you for once.

Please try to spoil yourself a little and remember that we are all here if you need us at all.

Lots of *hugs* matey,

Nell

Thank you so much everyone for your kind thoughts and messages of sympathy. We are all doing ok. Thankfully Nicholas doesn't really know what is happening although I think he senses something is wrong.

Again thank you.

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Kazz I am so sorry for your loss. I couldn't believe it when I read it and I am so sorry I didn't check last night when we got back.

I know how hard the hurting is and I only wish you and your family didn't have to feel it.
    If you ever need to chat over the phone or e-mail you just need to message me.

lots of HUGS to you.

Love Jen

Kazz I hope you are feeling ok!
    My reaction to hearing you had lost you baby wasn't very good. I think I was a bit upset for you and was being protective of my bub (I am not sure how that sounds but I hope you catch my drift). And hearing about Soph not long before that was a bit much. So I am sorry I haven't sent you my apologies earlier, I had to take a bit of time off as I was starting to really think irrationally, and didn't want my stressing to affect mine or my baby's health.
    I hope this m/c is the last for you and you have a healthy pg really soon!!
    Heaps and heaps of love and hugs
    Tanya

Thanks for the kind thoughts Jen and Tanya.

Tanya, I am doing OK thank you. I am not crying as much as I was. I just wish now AF would hurry up and come again (I thought I would never say that for a while) so we can start trying again, altho the OB has told me to wait 2 cycles. Arrhhh....... I hope everything goes well with your bubs. i don't balem you for wanting to take a break from it all.

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Hi Kazz,

I was just reading your post in TTC and noticed your signature. I am so sorry for your loss. I am absolutely speechless and have tears welling up in my eyes.

You know we are all here to support you in anyway Kazz, just as you have offered so many words of support to us all.

You and Rob are in my thoughts.

Nic

Thanks Nic, for your kind thoughts. It is very sweet of you.

Take Care

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Oh Kazz,

I am so terribly sorry to hear your awful news. I admit to crying for you. Life is just not fair sometimes.

Words just fail me now,

Lots of hugs, my thoughts are with you,

Take care of yourself!! We are here when you need.

All my love,
    Gabby :hugs:

Hi Gabby,

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. I totally agree sometimes life is just not fair.

I hope everything is well with you.

Take Care

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Hi Kazz

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you.

As you said it's a great website and to have so many people you can lean on.

Jade

Yeah matey, I am here.....

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12