Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHY???

Oh Michelle honey i am so sorry - i know how excited you were life is so unfair sometimes. Thinking of you doll

~Sarah~ Guest

Hey Michelle...just wondering how your feeling Hon. My D&C was on Thursday, everyone was like yey Australia Day...I just wanted to crawl into a hole. Does it get better? Do you still cry all the time? Are you and I going to be brave enough to try this again. I told the girls last night because I was running out of reasons as to why I'm crying. Needless to say they wern't very impressed. Kira keeps asking if we can drive to heaven and cuddle the baby. Ahh bugger me. I hope you are slowly getting better. Its a long road, it's stupid and bumpy and I don't like it!

Fee Guest

Michelle, I'm so very sorry.

Sarah, i hope you are doing ok after you d&c, i have had a host of medical problems ever since this has all occured mainly due to the fact that i am so run down from it all, i am starting now to look forward to trying again, its been 2 weeks today since it all started and my first thought was there is no way im going to want to go through this again, but i am starting to feel a little bit more positive with each new day, Dh and DD have been my rocks, if it weren't for them being so strong for me it would have been alot worse, I can only hope we move on from this experience much stonger then when we first started out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12