Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: William's First Birthday

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Default William's First Birthday

Dear Tiff
    thinking of you for 2nd April and your precious angel son ~William's ~ first birthday
    :happybday: William
    We can't really know how difficult it will be for you and your family not to have him here as you celebrate this special day - not the way most parents plan.

All our babies special days are precious and our hopes and dreams continue to live as we keep them close to our heart. Sending you my warmest thoughts and biggest hugs. I wish I could take away all your pain and make it right again. There is no magic but there is immeasurable love

Quote:
    Loving memories of one so dear,
    Treasured still with a love sincere,
    In our hearts he is living yet,
    We loved him too dearly to forget.

Wishing you the best day you can have and much peace

Melinda Guest

Tiff,

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts. I can only imagine how very difficult tomorrow is going to be for you.

Here's a little poem that you might like:

"My memories of you will never grow old,
    They are locked in my heart in letters of gold.
    Death cannot part us, nor distance divide,
    Each day of my life, you'll walk by my side"

I hope that it brings you some comfort Tiff. Am sending you all my love......

Happy Birthday William

Happy Birthday William.

Think of you & your family Tiff

Happy Birthday William.

Thinking of you all today.

Tiff, I too am thinking of you and your family today. HUGE

Happy Birthday William.

Tiff, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Happy birthday precious little William.

Take care.
    Angel.

kirsty Guest

Tiff am sending loads of hugs & warm wishes your way on your precious William's birthday.

Never forgotten he will always be in your hearts.

Happy Birthday William!

And Tiff big I can only imagine how hard today is for you. You and your family are in my thoughts.

*hugs*
    Cailin

Tiff,

I have been thinking of you today on William's birthday and will be thinking of you and your family over the next few days leading up to his angel day also. I hope this time brings you some sweet memories of your precious little boy as well as the sad memories it is bound to bring.

Happy Birthday William.

And a big fat for you Tiff.

Love Bec x

Tiff,

I really don't think that I can say anything more than the others have already said. I am thinking of you and your family on this day.

Happy Birthday little ~William~

Take care
    Trish

Nikki Guest

Tiff,

I am thinking of you & your family over the next few days.

Happy Birthday ~William~

tiggy Guest

I am sitting here and I don't know what to say. I feel so sad and so lost that my little boy isn't here. I wish more than anything that he was here today and that we had spent the day together, instead of so far apart. The tears won't come, even though they need to, my head and heart hurt.
    The balloon release went well, although, just as we let them go it started to rain. Tears straight from heaven.

A year ago I said goodbye to William, held in my arms, thanked him for being so strong and holding on for as long as he did. I did not hold him as he took his last breath, I gave that to David, his one and only son, never to grow up, never to see what a wonderful Dad he has.

I will never understand why, I will always wonder if I could have done something differently. Why was he taken away from me, why after it took so long to conceive him, let him grow inside me for 40 weeks, be given that hope that everything would be okay, why did he have to go?

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the kind thoughts anfd wishes. I want you to know that I let a balloon go for all of you who have lost your precious babies and know the pain that I am experiencing.

Here is a poem I wrote for William, not long after he died...

Beautiful boy,
    you were sent to
    mend my soul
    and break my heart.

You were here to teach me
    About how
    beauty and cruelty can coexist

Beautiful boy,
    Life is so different now,
    Seeing that fulfillment
    and poverty are one and the same

You were here for a whisper in time
    and managed to teach me
    more than I could ever
    hope to have taught you

Beautiful boy
    Such expectations
    already met by your death

You were here
    to mend my soul
    break my heart
    bend my spirit
    and help me
    to live again.

Oh Tiff, huge Am thinking of you sweetie. Thank you for sharing that beautiful poem with us.

Take care.

Angel.

Awww Tiff, I am so sorry you have to go through this pain. I am sure little ~William~ is looking down on you wishing he was with mummy and daddy too. HUGE

Thank you for sharing that lovely poem.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tiff
    with tears I read your beautiful poem for William - big hugs to you I wish I could say something to make you feel better but as we all know deep in our heart the pain lives along side the love.
    Glad your balloon release went off as you planned - yes there are many tears in heaven and on earth today for your beautiful boy.

Tiff,

That is a beautiful poem that you wrote for William. I wish I had such a way with words.

Your last post really touched me. Some of your words truly echoed the same feelings that I had over losing Georgia. I know those feelings of wishing that our children were here so well.

I hope that you are holding up ok and that with each day you feel a little stronger and your heart a little lighter.

Thinking of you...

Love Bec

tiggy Guest

Hey Becc,

Nice to see you around. Thank you so much for the PM you sent.
    I feel alot better today, made some big decisions about work and TTC and feel more settled.

You know, when I first joined BB I felt so alone but I have gained strength and peace in knowing you and all the other girls. How is everything with you? Sometimes I sneak onto the PAMAL group just to see how things are going but haven't for a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast