Thread: Nanny/ Baby Sitter needed in Sydney

Joyful MUm Guest

Default Nanny/ Baby Sitter needed in Sydney

hi ladies, pls help recommend anyone/ reliable agency to me. I need someone to juggle my 8mth old baby

Joyful MUm Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful MUm View Post
    hi ladies, pls help recommend anyone/ reliable agency to me. I need someone to juggle my 8mth old baby
    Hi, it there anyone who can advise?
    what about family day care? can someone kindly share with me abt their experiences with putting their little ones with family day care?

More information would be helpful. Where are you located?? Location can make a difference in who is available and what services are near you.

Have you tried any agencies? I used to work for Dial an Angel and also Nannies and Helpers.It was about 10-13 years ago though. I'm sure there would be some agencies listed in the phone book too.
    Also they used to be pretty tough in their selection process too.Not too sure about the way they work these days though.

Hi JoyfulMum,

My daughter now 6 was in family daycare from 6wks of age until 5yrs when she started school. I always found the service was fantastic, I only ever placed her with carers whom I was comfortable with and the rates were really good compared to private care from nannies and agencies etc..... Problem is getting a vacancy.... FDC is in high demand and the waiting lists can be long.

I also used Gumtree to locate babysitters and nannies in Sydney and found that it was very easy to use and is a free service. If you want further detail, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

Joyful MUm Guest

Thanx ladies. my suburb is at ermington, NSW. Have visited some family day care but not found someone suitable yet. felt that private nannies are too expensive. visited few childcare ctrs. can you recommend any good childcare, since she is still very young.

Joyful mum,
    I'm in ermo too. if you did find someone could you pls let me know?
    ta

Hi joyful mum, I was a Nanny before I had DD. Are you still looking for someone? What days/times did you need?

Default babysitter can do it

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful MUm View Post
    hi madam am scholar and can help you just contact me i will do it so well.thanks may god bless you and the baby.waiting.