Thread: Accidents

Default Accidents

Lily has been toilet trained for just over 2 months now. But in the last week or 2 she has been having many accidents throughout the day. Before this there were no accidents at all, maybe 1 or 2 the whole time. Now it's like 3-4 times a day.

I'm not sure what's happening here. The other times she will either ask to go or she will just take herself. Which is what she did before having the accidents aswell. But now she will come to me and say 'wet' so then we take her to the toilet and she does the rest of the wee and then we clean her up. She's also started poo'ing her pants too.

I ask her why she doesnt go to the toilet and she either doesn't say anything at all and just stares at me or says 'umm i dunno'.

I was thinking maybe she gets distracted easy but she wets herself even when she isnt doing anything. It's kinda a hit and miss thing cause as i said she does go half the time.

Nothing at all has changed in our routines etc so i dunno what's up and i don't know what to do. Please help!

Big hugs hun. I'm sorry I have no advice for you, but I will be watching this closely. Jack does the same thing, but in our case he has never actually been TT properly. It's frustrating isn't it!! I hope someone can help you.

My son Jacob has been doing the same thing. Not poos but wee's. He was doing up to 5 a day. it seems to have settled down now though. He has only had one accident this week..

I hope your daughter does the same thing soon.. It can be really frustrating