Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aldi nappies?

We bought both the nappies & the wipes two weeks ago for Maddy. I quite like the nappies but I think the wipes give her slight nappy rash/allergic reaction. I'm sticking to the Woolies brand wipes (I got 480! for $19.95 in a big box) and I'm alternating between Huggies & the Mamia nappies each nappy change.

Bec, is that the Little Wishes ones?? We use them and love them.

Yup Sarah! I love the Little Wishes wipes but get frustrated every Thursday night when I go to buy a new pack of 80, only to find them sold out. It doesn't seem to matter which Woolies I go to...it always happens. I snagged the last box of 480 (6 x 80 packs) on the shelf quite happily last week.

I haven't been able to get the boxes for ages. Very frustrating!

I too havent been able to get the Little Wishes wipes for ages (in any size packet!) as they are always sold out!!

livk79 Guest

Default Aldi nappies and wipes

Hi all,
    I'm new to Belly Belly forums, and this is my first post... and I would really like to highly recommend the Aldi Mamia brand nappies. They are fantastic, very absorbant, soft, have the non-sticky grip tabs and elastic around the thighs. I have been using them for my little boy since around 3 months of age. I used to use Huggies and was happy with them, but they are very expensive... then tried babylove - was not happy with them, too much leakage I found. Also both the Huggies and the babylove brands seemed to leave behind some clear jelly like crystals, especially when nappy was very wet.
    Aldi Mamia brand are around $16 for 50 nappies (7-16kg). They are great, I'm not going back!
    With wipes, I have been told that the Aldi wipes aren't the best... I like
    the Johnson and Johnson wipes, I pick them up from Big W in boxes of 480 for around $21 when they are on special. I have also tried the woolworths brand which are around $17 when on special, they were also ok, but not as moist as the Johnson and Johnson... I alternate between the 2, I like to use the JJ for dirty nappy times, and the Woolies during messy meal times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12