Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby Beehinds - has anyone used these?

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

BBH PUL - that came in the trial pack. Leaks out legs /front of pjs - in mornign when they first wake up and start crawling over me.

Can you dry the wool covers in semi sun shade... I am going out and it will be westerly sun soon but I want them dry for tonight !

i think that should be fine

wow at the leaking! must be compressing on the leg elastic or something? all the nappy is tucked into the cover?

yep all the nappy is tucked in ...I think they are big drinkers LOL
    I can't wait to try BBH wool covers ... anyone answer my question about drying in semi sun ?

ickimum Guest

Hey Trish.........Ickimum is me Nicki :O) if you hadn't guessed LOL,
    Hugs Nicki AKA Ickimum

ickimum Guest

Trish, I am not having trouble with leaking but FJ is not a huge wetter.........I do pull the PUL in real tight though, and have played around with that a bit. I had issues the first few nights but now I just have wool cover on, with a booster and everything is cool.
    WE did our first all day out with BBH yesterday, FJ had heaps of Dr visits at the RCH.......No leaks and we only went though 3 BBH. I am impressed to say the least...........I just ordered my Bamboo BBH's
    Hugs,
    Last edited by ickimum; April 18th, 2007 at 08:41 AM. Reason: sp??

Hi everyone, interesting chatter about the BBH. We saw Mel last night, and have ordered a whole lot so we can use them all the time. I will still have a few disposables on reserve, but I'm committed to doing it all cloth. DH even thinks he will be able to do it too, which is a huge step for someone who wasn't even wanting to change normal disposables!!

hi Nicki - yes I knew it was you - jump right in to the cloth chatter thread.

great you ordered your BBH nappies

Our first night well from midnight to 8am in BBH with wool covers worked well no leaks not even damp on the outside soaked on the inside though.

That's great to hear Trish.

Your boys look so cute. Well done for clothing with twins. I'm very impressed.

I have great inspiration from other twins and all the clothies here.

They are cute in cloth !

ickimum Guest

Trish, I too put the long snap in booster at the front (its a boy thing LOL) and I double fold it and then lay the short over it so that you don't have any parts that can rub the baby. ITS working alot better..........The wool cover will help reduce the leaks at night forsure. I also change FJ at feeds, he has one at midnight still. Hope you have better sucess with the wool wrap. I ordered some Bamboo nappies yesterday from my BBH rep, she feels these are better for night use or long period during the day,(Car trips, shopping trips, Dr Trips etc),
    Ohhh and I got the special deal.......I can't wait for them to arrive,
    Hugs

I know Nicki - I wanted them last week LOL ... I check mine drying everyday so that I have them for night ... the wool covers work well - except DH took babies out of our bed and let them play this morning without chnaging nappies first so I had leaky poo all over one cover - the other saved = phew.
    I ordrered another cover too - so I can boost the large wool cover too.

Quote Originally Posted by ickimum View Post
    Ohhh and I got the special deal.......I can't wait for them to arrive,

Ooooh - now I'm intrigued!! What special deal is that? Is it better than the package deals on the website?

I am keen to try these and maybe might get a rep to come out and show it all to me so I can see it all in person! I want to be a cloth mum too!

it finishes today 19th April -spend more than $50 at a demo and get one nappy free .IT was for reusable nappy week 19th -25th March - give a rep a call quickly but was not available through website as far as I know.

The package deals are great too .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12