Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disposable Nappies

I will have to go have a look, thanks for that FJ!! They've gotta be cheaper than the huggies ones....

Oh **** yeah! LOL

Yeah I found huggies to be the best of all of them.... they dont leak pee pee but you can never stop a sometimes volcanice eruption of poo poo sometimes.... but huggies seem to hold up the best
    When you have a boy I found out (after the fact) that you need to make sure thier pee pee is pointing down or it spurts out the top of the nappy!!! he he he

And they have the cutest pooh bear and tigger pictures on the front! thats just a bonus

OH yeah and go to Big W to buy them.... they are sometimes $10 cheaper than the supermarket!!

XXXXOOOO

We used Huggies for the first year, they were fantastic! Then we moved onto Babylove which were OK, then we tried out the Aldi Mamia and havent used anything since - they work really well, and are a great price!

Hey Simone, how did you go with your Aldi's? Did you find the smaller nappies?

Fruitwood Guest

Hi, I have tried almost every brand under the sun, lol and didn't think you could beat huggies but a month ago I bought a trial pack of the new "You'll Love Coles" nappies and haven't bought anything else since. I have found them to be just as good as Huggies and better than Huggies at night time. My daughter is in the 10 - 15kgs ones and I think they are fantastic and cheaper than Huggies, but not by much if youbuy your huggies when on special in the bulk boxes or from Big W. If you buy huggies in bulk from Big W you work out to save only $1.45 as you have to buy 3 coles packets to equal one huggies box.

I used Huggies Newborn for Chelsea. The other week when i was shopping i spotted the trial coles nappies that Fruitwood mentioned. I picked up a newborn, infant and crawler to try.

Newborn ones sucked big time, leaked and not so good if bub does a poo.....lol.

So i tried the infant ones on. I LOVE them.....work well, no leaks and a much better fit. So now thats what we use. Chelsea is growing to much and no longer fits into newborn nappies.

We had a bag left.....so dont stock up unless u think your going to use them all.

We just started using the Coles ones & they're great

I found with the coles ones that on the underside of the front pannel, so on the side against babys skin, that it was all rough. Anyone else noticed that? Its on the back of the part your velcro tabs attach too.

We've not had that problem so far Fiona. Is that on the girls or boys? Maybe they are different?

cloud_skye Guest

I think if you google nappy samples then you can find pre-made packs to sample of different brands.

was on the infant girls

hi natty

IMO huggies are the only way to go for a bf newborn, i tried them all and huggies were way ahead of the rest. all other sizes i would recommend huggies and snugglers, babylove were okay but leaked at night and he tended to get nappy rash more often in them.

goodluck with bubs arrival!

i forgot creams!

i have used bepanthen when nappy rash is bad (it is a bit expensive to use every nappy change), and Herron zinc and castor oil cream, cheap and great. I have just swapped to cloth nappies and am using Lucas pawpaw ointment whic seems fantastic, though it is a bit more expensive.
    Last edited by {sarah}; January 24th, 2007 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Mads - i only used huggies (until i went to cloth) but i still buy Aldi nappies for emergencies. They are just great

I found the new coles brand are just like babylove,which i hate...

FJ - sorry, i dont know what happened to my notification! I love the aldi nappies, (they'd sold out las time, thats why i couldnt find them!) Have had no probs, they contain everything! Would recommend to everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12