Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disposables - what's your favourite brand?

Okey dokey - a note about the Dymples nappies......

Not good for a nighttime sleep! Mummy was silly & put Zander in one last night. He wees a lot overnight & Huggies can handle it (only had a prob once or twice) but these were hopeless! He was wet all over & I even had to change all of his bedding.

Good for the day though

How cheap are the Cosifits Kelly?

I use snugglers for Janae. I've never had a problem with them, but maybe coz she's a girl? My mum tried snugglers for my brother and found they leaked all the time.

I've used huggies a few times, but found that once the nappy gets full it seems to get damp on the outside. No one else I know has had this happen, but I've gone through a couple of packets with the same problem.

Isn't that funny how different our little bubs are? Shannon MAtilda leaked all over with Huggies but not with BabyLove LOL!

Ok, after looking in Woolworths the other day, I couldnt see any Little Wishes nappies. The new brand I am thinking of is Woolworths 'Select'. I have never seen it before a couple of weeks ago... has anyone seen these/ used these?
    Boxes of different sizes are all $20 I think...

We are on Huggies
    Babylove left crystals all over her bottom and snugglers felt really thin.
    I have the snugglers here for emergency's.
    Bec

ange-par Guest

We are huggies all the way. I purchase them when they are on sale for $30. Have used snugglers once, but never again

Kirsty77 Guest

I use huggies.Wouldn't mind trying other brands but am scared they will leak.I have used babylove when Gemma was about 2 weeks old and they leaked everywhere!

I usually use Huggies but am trying Baby Love at the moment. She's leeked with those and that hasn't happened before. And she gets heaps of those crystals on her bum. Not really a fan.

We use huggies and i am really happy with them so wont be changing.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Ambah

Did you end up buying the woolworths brand nappies?Are they any good.At $20 a box they are so economical!!!

Yep I did end up buying them and haven't had any problems so far!! I think they are in the mid-range of nappy prices - $20 for 46 Toddler size nappies (if your baby is smaller you'll get more nappies per box) But when Babylove are on special I think they work out to be cheaper than the Woolworth Select ones (which btw ARE the ones with the frogs on them!). I haven't had ANY leaks with either Babylove or the Woolies ones, so theres definately no need to go back up to Huggies. But I still reckon the leak factor can depend on age, cause when Aidyn was younger he would have more wet nappies - especially overnight.
    At first I thought the Woolies ones didn't have any stretch in the waistband, which I thought was annoying, but then noticed that the little tabs have some stretch in them which make it a bit better. Unlike Snugglers which I dont like using cause they have no stretch at all around the waist...

Kirsty77 Guest

I ended up buying a box of snugglers.They were on special at woolworths for $27 and they have 105 nappies in them!Can't beat that value.Haven't started to use them yet but am going to use them as daytime nappies and the huggies at nightime.Hopefully the snugglers work or I'll be taking them back and having a whinge!

I found the sugglers to be great for the day, but huggies were better for the night. I think it had to do with the leak guard across the back being a bit wider.

moof_mum Guest

We buy Baby Love. Have tried most of the nappies out there. But we just like baby love better and they are cheap, when Big W has them on special. They used to have the crystal things in her nappy, but i havent seen them for months now. I go on the babylove website forum sometimes and know ppl on their were complaining so i think they must of fixed the problem with it

Mamia brand from Aldi. I agree with Debbie totally. Never had a leak or problem and the next best thing to Huggies at half the price. Love the wipes too.

moof_mum Guest

we dont have that brand in Perth, sounds so good!!!

i just bought a pack of mamia from aldi today because jackson leaks through baby love, coles, ad woolworths, he is a huge wetter! still using huggies at night. have only tried one, but i like the shape and cloth feel of them, they seem to be wider in the crutch than the baby loves.

only complaint is that the tabs are so long, if i overlap them enough for them to grip they are too tight, if i dont overlap them, they are too loose. will try to find a way around it, one tab at top and one at bottom maybe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast