Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Nappy Brands

Thumbs up Good Nappy Brands

Hey Everyone,

I am currently using Huggies (el primo $$)... just wondering if anyone can suggest brands that are just as good but cheaper?

Thanks,
    Nets

aldi have a good brand...have you tried snugglers or baby love? they come in bulk boxes at big w for around $30./

Na I havent tried anything else Danni as I didnt want to waste my money tryng all the brands and then finding out they are no good..

Sari's poos can be quite runny (or lots of it) so I need something that is still good enough to hold then in like Huggies do (most of the time).

I like the woolworths select nappies, and the babylove nappies (but pref. woolies)

everyone is different though netty. Some LOVE aldis nappies and others HATE them iykwim?I guess it depends on your babys size and body shape..

We don't like Aldi ones here, nor Snugglers! We do love Coles brand though

I used Snugglers with DD from around 6 months of age and I never had a problem but my SIL hates them. Everyones different I suppose.

I tried the ecobots and I wasnt that impressed with them, they were ok but I wouldnt rush to buy another pack.

Maybe try some out buy buying a small pack/ Or ask your friends what they use and trial some of theirs?

I use Huggies for Charlotte but when Madison was in nappies she was in either huggies or Aldi. I don't lkie baby love, coles brand or snugglers.

As other people have said everyone is different when choosing nappies.

Awww bugger ha ha, guess I will have to do the trial and error after all. I dont know anyone else with a bub still in newborn size nappies either otherwise borrowing one to try would have been a great idea! Thanks Ladies

Aldis are the cheapest ones I have found and I LOVE THEM. I still use huggies at night though ..but I think Aldis would actually be ok at night as well.

Tried Snugglers and found they smelt. Like Babylove but Aldis are cheaper and better anyway!.

babylove are actually cheaper if you buy the bulk box from Big w. They work out considerably cheaper...dont remember exactly how much though.

Well I tried Snuggler and Baby Love and the both leaked so I was a committed Huggies customer only. Then I tried Aldi and was very impressed - they were good for 12 hours through the night also. But in saying that...

Question for Aldi customers - has anyone found that the quality changes?? The first packet I bought they were excellent, then the second one I bought the other day - he weed out of them every night he has had them on!! They are the same size, but they appear smaller - has anyone found this? NOT HAPPY! (So had to buy a packet of Huggies today...)

mooshie Guest

netty

just a thought have you tried looking up some of the nappy companies on line and asking for a sample pack. i know coles sell a trial pack of 3 nappies for around $1.50.

when mine where younger i always used huggies - others were quite useless imo. as they get older i usually went between huggies, babylove, aldi, or coles brand - basically whatever was on special.

I don't like huggies at all - they squish them up too much. I really like Snugglers and they are a good price.
    The Ecobots are great and I read somewhere that 70% of them breaks down really quickly in landfill.

I switched from Huggies to Aldi and have never looked back. It cost about $16 for a pack of 50 which is really good. Jett wears them through the night as well and we have never had any leakage problems.
    I have had the same quality with my nappies, but they have changed to the 'new and imporved' so maybe they were an old batch??

I have a pack of aldis here. Do you want me to send you one or two to try?

Are you part of a Mother's Group? I am a clothie user so no real advice, but the girls in my Mother's Group all bought a small pack of nappies each and then did swaps between them of the different brands of nappies. That way they all got to try out a heap of different brands and see what they liked.
    I know the 'You'll love Coles' nappies comes in a trial pack of 3 for $1.50... I did buy a pack as back-ups, I found them fantastic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast