Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Nappy Brands

I used baby love nappies and dont have a problem with them at all. I buy them from big W and they are $32 for 112 which lasts us about a fortnight. However, i still buy a small pack of huggies to use at night, but will probably stop after this pack runs out because on the nights DH gets Tori ready for bed he just puts on whatever nappy he gets his hands on (usually baby love) and I havent had a prob.

Ype thats it! $32 a box of babyloves...but newborn boxes have 136 nappies in them

Great thanks Girls! I havent joined a mother's group yet as the next one doesnt start until May and all of our friends have bigger kids except for the odd one or two. I think I will buy the trial packs though I do need to get some more today either way. As good as the Huggies are, I find they are sometimes leaving marks around Sari's legs but the next packet up (which I bought some of) are still massive for her. Thanks for the offer Danni, thats so nice of you but I think I will just buy and try as mentioned above.
    Have a good day everyone
    Nets xx

let us know what you think

I use a few...but tend to go for the baby love. there very good

NewmumLou Guest

i like woolworths select but sometimes it is cheaper to buy Huggies when on special. During the day i sometimes use Aldis mamia brand, they arnt to bad but i would only use them when at home, during the day.

Netty - Abbey gets those marks as well. There is an inbetween size.. I think it is called toddler... for 4Kg to 8Kg as opposed to 6Kg to 11Kg. We're currently using the "inbetweens".

I have spoken to several friends (incl a child care worker) about nappies and they all say "huggies for night, Aldi for day once they are out of newborn". I'm sticking with Huggies for now but the cost is killing me! Hope that helps.

MG

Aldi's Mamia brand are fantastic!
    And Baby Love have always been good for us too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12