Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huggies nappies

Stormi Guest

We have the wedgie problem too! DH said that DD needed bigger nappies, but she's already in the Walker. I never had the wedgie problem before, now she wallks around the house with butt cheeks hanging out.

I also found another problem with the new huggies - on the inside near the tab there is like a barcode type think printed in blue ink - for a while I thought DD had something wrong with a vein near her groin area, because there was always this blue mark that didn't seem to go away - realised a couple of days ago it's the ink rubbing off the barcode thing. I bought a box of the older Huggies and now I've been using those, the blue mark has disappeared - as the older ones don't have the printed code thing on it - imagine if I went to the doctors and said "I'm worried about the appearance of this vein, is there something wrong?" lol.

I really like the new huggies, they fit Milo a lot better than the old style did, I love the longer grip tags and he has stopeed splitting the nappies overnight now.

The only other disposables I have found that I liked are the Woolworths/Safeway Select brand.

Milo pooe'd through the Aldi ones first go, although I think they've changed recently, maybe the new ones are different

ALdi ones have changed. They are a bit smaller then the were & not as bulky. Probably the same thickness as the Older Huggies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12