Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huggies Nappies changed

Yup, i've got the new design ones but i don't know if it's coincidence or just a dodgy batch, but they haven't been lasting as long on Lilly and she has wet through them 3 times Nothing has changed with her 'drinking habits' so i'm not sure what the go is?? I emailed Huggies, but am yet to get a response. I so hope it's just a dodgy batch! If i can't trust Huggies through the night, what can i trust!!
    this is what the mums at my mums group are saying too.
    The contacted huggies, who were very helpful and asked them to return 5 or so of the nappies to them for testing. So hopefully there was just a dodgy batch and theyw ill be replaced. WE haven't tried the new ones yet, but Milo is such a huge wetter at night, we are thinking of trying the woolies/safeway ones for night time.

I can't see a difference either and we still haven't had any problems with ours.

For those that have had problems....hopefully it's just a dodgy batch.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

You girls must walk around with your eyes closed, hahahaha. Instead of the picture just being at the top it's all over with one big picture of pooh and tigger on the front.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oooooh, hahahahahahahahaha. Sorry, I'm such a daft twit. I see, no I've not noticed a difference there either, so our batch was a good batch. The new pack that we bought is old ones though, which is a poo because I like the new ones they're pretty.

Yeah fooey, I got the old design ones too The new ones are so cute!!!

i haven't seen them anywhere? They aren't even on the huggies website...

I can't wait to see them. I just bought 2 bulk packs today, but they were the old ones.

chelleg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rayray
    this is what the mums at my mums group are saying too.
    The contacted huggies, who were very helpful and asked them to return 5 or so of the nappies to them for testing. So hopefully there was just a dodgy batch and theyw ill be replaced.
    I ended up sending an email to KK and they sent me a small packet of nappies in the next size - just in case it was me that had the problem in buying the right size and not a problem with the nappies

I purchased a pack today, and the boy print is cute, has litte train prints, and some with the pooh prints. I have noticed that they feel different too; softer, and definately bigger.
    Its so funny how u guys are getting excited over new nappies LOL!!! Must admit, I was getting sick of looking at the same design LOL!!

Fee Guest

That's so weird a few of you have said that they seem bigger.

Cooper was wearing Infant but when I tried Infant with the new grib tabs they are heaps smaller. They don't even meet at the sides!!!

So I've had to put him in Crawler.

Oh Fee, the pic of Cooper in your signature is gorgeous!

Fee Guest

Thanks Rachael

justthinking Guest

I don't like the new ones. My girl is in Juniors and they seem to fill up quicker and smell (and yes, I know she is bigger too).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12