Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for those with older boys.

Debbie Lee Guest

OMG Bec... I should have read the threads more throughly. I just posted a new thread about a product called the "Weeman" (the things that Cailin is talking about).

DS started sitting down (which meant we also had to go through the - I'm going to fall in fears cause he wouldn't hold himself up) and has recently taken to standing up "like a big boy" on occassions when he chooses. Apparently when daddy took him to the toilet the other day he demanded to use the urinal - no cubicle/toilet for him.

my youngest is 8 this week and he still misses the bowl on a daily basis,he is always in too much of a hurry,going to the toilet for him is such a burden,who wants to stop playing to wee! both my boys did it when they were ready,they started by sitting and began standing when they were ready as that is what daddy does.
    nikki

I started Alex sitting, after about 3months he wanted to stand, we bought a step for my parents' and Xh's house, and he has been pretty fine.

T sits on the toilet but stands up to wee in the garden

i have heard a pingpong ball in the toilet ( you can paint it and stuff) makes it fun for little boys to learn to aim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12