Hi Leah, isn't the sudo cream for the nappy rash? Why do you have to clean it off or do you just mean at bath time? The good thing is to have as much nappy free time as you can. I use to put down a bluey (from the hospital or factory outlets where you can buy nappies from) and then a cloth nappy and just let Mackenzie lie there. If she did a wee it was no big deal I would just move the nappy over so she was lying on a dry bit. Saved the carpet! I'd also give her a massage while she was kicking away. Nappy rash is horrible and you really feel for the littlies it looks sooo sore.Keep an eye on it and if it's not clearing up a trip to the Dr's might be in order just to make sure it isn't thrush or infection etc.




Keep an eye on it and if it's not clearing up a trip to the Dr's might be in order just to make sure it isn't thrush or infection etc.
Reply With Quote

Bookmarks