Thread: Sudocream

lucysmummie Guest

Default Sudocream

Hey my bub hasa aweful little nappie rash and im puttin heaps of sudo cream on it but am finding it hard to clean off cause i dont want to irritate it but it needs to b clean.. any suggestions on this matter??

hope this is the rite place to put this other wise u can move it...

lucysmummie Guest

I migt try the cotton balls cause the face washer made her bleed and i was being really gentle! i didnt think of cotton balls thanks!

You could also try holding her bum under the tap and using warm water - the flowing water might help to gently wash it off too.

Hi Leah, isn't the sudo cream for the nappy rash? Why do you have to clean it off or do you just mean at bath time? The good thing is to have as much nappy free time as you can. I use to put down a bluey (from the hospital or factory outlets where you can buy nappies from) and then a cloth nappy and just let Mackenzie lie there. If she did a wee it was no big deal I would just move the nappy over so she was lying on a dry bit. Saved the carpet! I'd also give her a massage while she was kicking away. Nappy rash is horrible and you really feel for the littlies it looks sooo sore. Keep an eye on it and if it's not clearing up a trip to the Dr's might be in order just to make sure it isn't thrush or infection etc.

How is her butt now Leah?
    I found for some reason that different types of cream can make the rash worse.
    For example sudocreme made Masons rash worse but J&J cleared it up in a day. For Angus Curash was the best one for his butt. I use Curash on Caleb and so far it's been great.

lucysmummie Guest

Hey yeah it seems to b clearing up but very flaky and dry now along with other creases of luus body spec the extra skin parts... im using sorbalene cream fro those parts but any recomendations?