Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bamboo Fleece co-op!

Sorry Sam, I didnt get any emails from you in the last week. But then again, I often dont receive the emails people send to me.

Sammi did you get my email with all the addy's on it that you were looking for?

Sam, I don't think I got any emails from you. I have been MIA in hospital once again and had over 300 messages in my inbix to filter through. Still haven't got there yet.

No email received here either..

Sarah - have you tested yet??? OMG no AF oh oh im tinggly!!!!

hmmm maybe i should re word my thingy, I have not got AF since Noah was born I want it to arrive so I can know when to have sex God knows I don't want it for any other reason than to make another baby

I think I got your email Sam hunny, but haven't read it yet I'm staying with my IL's and it took me a while to reconfigure my Outlook express with their ISP... and when I finally figured it out I had over 600 emails in my inbox It's my job today to read yours and deposit the money into your account ... I promise!

No email, sorry. I replied to the two previous ones though, not sure if you got those.

OK girls *sigh* I have nfi what's going on. Cherie let me know what you did. Perhaps I need to do that too but I have been going into my email direct from webmail since my PC crashed and it's still not working properly.

I need all of your addresses again because my PC crashed last week and as the emails were in outlook I can't get them. I have my macbook so still have web access.

PM your addy to me please and I'll get it posted ASAP.

Matryoshka Guest

Hi Raven.... i just wanted to check in because i know you said you posted mine quite a while ago but i haven't received it (i paid pretty early on) i know its the holiday season and all so maybe its just been held but i just wanted to check, i paid for registered so maybe you have a tracking number or something??

Quote Originally Posted by ~Raven~ View Post
    Cherie let me know what you did.
    I just changed my outgoing mail server to my IL's ISP (since it's their modem/internet that we're using with our laptop) instead of my home ISP. I'm pretty sure that's just specific to my Outlook though, and wouldn't have been the problem you were having.
    I dunno what else to suggest though

Thanks for your PM too. I'm glad you received the money with no probs.

All posted

Time to stalk parcel dude!

Thanks Sammi, let the stalking begin.

Thought I'd do a post about pre washing.

It's not all that hard but JIC anyone is unsure it will shrink a little so it needs at least one wash before cutting. Two would be better.
    You don't need to put it in a dryer so don't fret if you dont have one. If you want to put it in the dryer peg it on the line for a bit first. Just finish it off as it will take about forever to dry in the dryer if it's wringing wet. Bit of a waste of power I think.

It is really heavy when it's wet and if you peg it out by the corners it will get a bit out of shape which will be annoying when you are cutting it (I speak from experience here!) so it's best to hang it over the line. Hope that make sense.

For those who have gotten more than one metre I'd recommend cutting it into one metre lengths for ease of handling with pre washing and cutting

ENJOY and remember to share pics of your results!

I received mine Thanks so much Sam, and thanks for the little 'extras' you included too hun.

im itching to get the meter I dyed denim blue out now....oh why oh why did I open this thread up!!!!!!!

Mazzy moo...GO to BED!!!

But not before ya check out my siggie!!

Oh yeah!! Got my fleece!! Thanks so much, now I just need to figure out where I put it so it can be washed Go figure when you clean up you lose everything

Congrats on your new arrival Maz!!!

Love the store Mel!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast