Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tester List

DD is 8 kgs in a med suit narrow crotch low rise would love to test some fitteds , or anything really

also id love to be a tester for mama pads , im into cloth and love trying out differnt styles

Grace (at time of posting) is 3 weeks old and just under 4 kgs with a pot belly and skinny legs. We're happy to try anything for newborns for her!

I'm happy to test breast pads and mumma pads.

Grace is 5 months old and 7.5kg, chubby legs, well...chubby all over really. We like BBH magicalls and itti bittis here. Would love to test out nappies and will take photos to send and show how they fit. Would also test out breast pads but can't test cloth pads as yet as no AF back.

i would love to be a tester but i think i will have to come back and post DS detais when i have more posts as i only joined BB a few weeks ago !!

DS1, 13/2/07. Currently 2 1/2 and 17kg. Tall and quite narrow in the crotch. Is TT at the moment so hopefully will only be needing night nappies in a few weeks time.

DS2, 16/4/09. Is currently 4 months and 8kg. Big round belly and chubby legs.

I might be interested in testers for my pull-ups. Need a variety of ages and sizes. But better if they are on the move. Would prefer payment for post and materials. And if you are interested you have to make sure that you give me your feedback. Had other testers who havent gotten back to me. I need the good, bad and the ugly. I am wanting to make a great product for busy mums.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234