Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone had there baby at 34weeks?

Sakeenah Guest

my mum had me at 26wks which is kinda creeping me out cause im 25wks now and i freaking my self out with every movment baby makes.

I thought i would pop in and read everyones stories and put DH's mind at rest a little that if this bubs is born ealry she should be okay. It does give me hope seeing some many little ones are doing so well.

I had the steriod injections last week to help with her lungs if she is born early.

Michelle... I had 3 steroid injections with alexa (2 @30 weeks & 1 at 32 weeks the night before she was born), we have had no problems with her health (which is lucky), she is just little!!!!!

I think that the steroid injections made a huge difference & if she had of been born after only 1 injection things may have been different... since the steroids are in your system already now they will have worked through to bubs well & truly

My thoughts are with you & I hope you get to keep cooking that bubba a bit longer yet!!!

Thanks so much Mitch
    They are going to just give me the 2 injections to help things along.

What worries me the most is that they say it's just to be on the safe side but everyone i know that have had the injections seem to have bubs a few weeks later. So i keep wondering if the same is going to happen to me. I know they don't know for sure but it's at the back on my mind.

hi, my daughter was born at 34 weeks and she was healthy and had no real complications, it was scary at first as it was my first baby but she is now fit and healthy and starting school next year. i met some awesome people in the scn and learnt allot whilst tahlia was in there. goodluck and congrates to your friend on her new arrival.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12