Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you make it further?

A friend of mine had bub no1 at 26weeks. Bub no2 she had her bags packed from 26weeks and she went over due by 10days and was induced. She thought it was because she was so prepared that she went over lol. In the last week she said she wanted to kick her bags every time she walked past them. The also told her she would have another prem so they were very wrong.

Sally ... how are you holding up hun??

I am ok

Today I am the same gestation as Brendan was born and techniquely speaking i'm further along, as Brendan was born at 3:15 am.

I'm kinda scared about what to expect from here on in, but excited at the same time...

that is awesome sally -whoot
    you can do this!!! and even if bubs does come early- you know you can do that as well
    keep on baking!!!!

Awww WTG 30 weeks! That is amazing!
    Congrats Sal!

DD was born 34 +1 this time I went into pre labour at 35 +2 with strong contractions but because we got to the hospital before my waters broke they managed to delay the process by two weeks so DD2 came at 37+3.

TBH I don't know that I would want to delay it if it happens with bub no 3 (if we decide to have another child). I was having constant contractions even on the meds, so I had to be in bed or on the couch and it wasn't much fun.

I hope you get further along this time!

Thats awsome Sally!! You gave us quite a scare a while back, naughty little beanbag!!

AND IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!!! Congratulations !!!!!
    OMG what a great birthday present to be OVER Brendan's gestation!! I hope you had a lovely day.

Sally you sound just like my friend did today!! At 5.05am this morning she was the same gestation as when her little man was born (32 weeks) and she said she sighed a breath of relief when she passed that mark. From here on out it's all new territory & a blessing

Congratulations

Thankyou so much guys!!

Sally, I've been following your pregnancy too and I am absolutely stoked that you've passed Brendan's gestation, that's a fantastic achievement.
    Enjoy all the feelings and emotions that late pregnancy has to offer!
    Here's hoping little bubba stays put for quite a few more weeks yet!!

Smile Premmies

Hey there. Well done on this thread. I had twins at 27 weeks and they are now 7 months old, 4 months corrected. I have the same fear of getting pregnant again, but I htink that the posts here have made me feel more confident. It's never easy to think of having another after going through the NICU and what a long road it was. I had an "incompetant cervix". I think that something needs to be done to change that idea!!! It makes you feel really crap when you think that you have let your babies down at the best of times! Keep up with the good feelings everyone!

COngrats on passing Brendans gestation Sally. I am taking inspiration from you and your journey. Wishing you a FT pregnancy and looks like you are well on your way

Nae x x

I'm happy to say I made it further along Bubble came at 34+3 weeks

Congrats and well done Sally. It's amazing what a world of difference a few extra weeks makes. Hope bub gains strenth quickly and his stay in the NICU is not too long.

Take Care!

congrats again Sally your little boy is just gorgeous and hope his journey in hospital is minimal.

DS1 was born at 33+3 weeks due to PPROM @ 32+5
    DS2 was born at 38+3 due to PROM @ 38+1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12