Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Simone's Baby girl is in hospital

Poor annaleise! Please get better soon so you can go home to mummy.

Simone, You and Anneliese and both in my thoughts. Praying that she will be on upward very soon. Huge hugs

Nic

Thinking of you Simone & Annaliese, and keeping you in my prayers

Hey guys
    I was going to stay in the ICU with bubs tonight, but i cant sleep in there So i've come home to get a good nights sleep. Thanks for all the well wishes, thoughts and prayers please pray for her... She just keeps forgetting to breathe. She picked up a lil when they put her oxygen levels up to 2L, so no cpap, but if she's still struggling later on, they will put it in, to keep her airways open.She looks so small and fragile, i couldnt even cuddle her tonight, she wasnt stable enough. My hearts breaking every time i see her little body racked with coughs, or struggling to pull in each breath, and expel it. Sometimes i wish they would out the tube in, just to help her out... It'll be a little while before she's home now. I miss my lil princess sooooo much...

ETA: Anneliese is still having apnoea episodes, she cant rouse herself out of them, a nurse is having to watch over her constantly. She's even on medication to try and wake her a lil, and its not really working...

All my prayers go to Anneliese & Simone at this time..

Hi Simone

I'm getting out the rosary beads (that's like a prayer marathon in case you didn't know) so let's hope that it works!

Just to let you know I went to school with a girl who was born premmie (1971) and her lung collapsed soon after birth. She made it way back then (ie. stone ages lol!) so I'm sure Annaleise will sweetie.. we're all praying and thinking of you both.

Keep in touch and be strong.

Sorry I live too far away to be of any more help.

Simone I'm praying for little Anneliese too. My son had bronchiolitus when he was 4 mths old and spent a week in hospital. It's hard. Hope you've been able to get some sleep.

Simone sending you all the strength and courage you will need to get thru all this, poor Anneliese my heart goes out to you, hopefully being the little fighter she is she will pull thru and give you lots of sleepless nites.

I'm hoping you got some sleep last night Simone, and praying that Annelise had a better night.

Fraser Guest

it's times like this you wish the internet had a 'touch' button - so we can reach out and rub your arm.

Hang in there - I'm thinking of you both and your family

Em.

tiggy Guest

Simone,
    I'm thinking of you. Ivy and Noah have just come out of the PICU with the same thing, after spending a week on the O2. It's scary.
    Praying that little Annaleise grows stronger every day and that the apnoeas stop soon. HAve they put her on caffeine?

UPDATE
    the doctors have been discussing her. she went downhill last night. They're thinking of putting her onto the CPAP, She's not feeding at all now.

Oh no, that poor little girl is going through such a tough time. Hopefully the CPAP will give her a bit of a break so she can use all her energy to get well. Hang in there Anneliese and get well soon. We are all thinking of you! Thinking of you too, Simone...

OMG - I am so sorry that I didn't see this post earlier. I am so sorry Simone that you are going through this.

I am praying that Anneliese will be fine, and makes a full recovery very soon. You are all in my thoughts.

Please Simonne If you need anything just holla.... I can't believe this is happening.

Love Mel

I hope you managed to get some sleep last night. You and Anneliese are in my thoughts. I wish there was something I could do for both of you .

Oh no, I hope Anneliese gets much better very soon!

keeping you in my prayers and thoughts simone and anneliese, hang in there little one.

*hugs*

HEy guys, thought i would come in and update. Anneliese's lung collapsed as the had mild pneumonia and was struggling so much (or someting along those lines, when i heard "pneumonia" i didnt hear much after that, i was crying toomuch...) But apparently the pneumonia helps get rid of the bronchiolitis. Her lung has reinflated itself, and all the mucous that had coated her lungs, she's coughing that out herself now. She's still on oxygen, but she didnt need any cpap, thank god. She's in the ward now, still on oxygen (1L, going to try and go down to 1/2 a litre today...) but no apnoea attacks in 24hrs+. So now its just getting her off the oxygen. Which is hard, they're having to go pretty slowly as her saturation levels do drop abit tooo much when they try and push her... But actually got a proper cuddle yesterday without any apnoea episodes. And she's come off the caffine now as well. She'll still be in hospital for a few days yet, but shes out of the "danger zone." Thanks so much for all the well wshes and prayers, they must have worked

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast