Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Simone's Baby girl is in hospital

Exclamation Simone's Baby girl is in hospital

Just to let you know that Simone messaged me this morning to say that baby Anneliese has been admitted to the Intensive Care at the childrens hospital with bronchiolitis and shes having apnea attacks.

Please pray for her that she makes a full and speedy recovery.

Oh no, poor Anneliese.

Sending her lots of get well wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thanks Danni.

Simone! Sending lots of get well vibes to Annaleise!

**hugs** Simone. Thinking of you and sending Annaleise get well quick vibes.

Bronchiolitis is scary at the best of time, but if she is having apnoeas as well, it makes it worse. The good news is that most kiddos who go to ICU only stay there for a couple of days and make a good recovery. Best wishes to mum and bub.

oooh Simone, please know my thoughts are with you and your family.
    Anneleise is such a fighter, I'm sneding her lots of get well vibes too

Hey guys,
    Things arent looking great, her body is starting to swell for some reason, she looks so bloated... she's had an IV inserted, took then about 5 goes to get it in, as she wont take the breast... Her oxygen levels were dropping so she's been put on oxygen, only the nasal prongs tho, no head box. You should hear her cry, as she's had the worst hacking cough, her throat is red raw, as her cry is like a cat meowing. She's also vomiting up alot of mucous, but dr says thats good. Better than sitting in her tummy. Her apnea attacks looked like they were getting better, she had 15 mins between attack, but then she had like 5 in 2 mins. So she has a nurse watchin her constantly, and she will be staying in the resus area of the ED at the childrens until they can get her a bed in the NICU.
    I feel like *****, i only just got her home, and she's back in... if she ws still inside me she would be fine... I keep getting the guilts. I just want her to be happy and healthy.
    Thanks for the well wishes, we need them

please keep me updated simone. I have a shocking flu at the moment so I cant even get down there to be with you guys!

spreckemily Guest

Simone, You poor thing.....Please don't feel guilty. I don't know the circumstances behind you pregnancy, but I'm sure it's not your fault.
    Lots of get well vibes from Tassie xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey dan, i have the flu too, and hayfever (so im aching, feel like crap AND my sinuses are blocked) the Xander's over his flu, declan's still got it. Thanks, i know you would help if you could

Speckemily, if you lok back thru the birth stories "The Very Early Arrival of Anneliese Bethany" goes thru it all... if you want. I dont expect u to read it tho hehe

Simone, thinking of you.

Simone- Your family & Anneleise are in my thoughts for a speedy recovery. It wouldn't make things any easier being sick yourself you poor thing. I know it would probably be impossible to right now but try to stay relaxed (deep breaths) and rest when you can (again i imagine would be near impossible) caue when she is out of hospital and feeling her good self again she'll want lots of nice cuddles from mummy who is also feeling well!
    At least she has someone with her there all the time so she is in the best possible hands. Is she back at the same hosp she was born at?

no, she was born at the Royal Womens, and she's in the Royal Childrens now. She just been moved to the ICU, no beds in nicu. no better either...

Simone, I've just read your birth story and can understand why you are so worried. Anneleise is a strong little bubba and our thoughts are with you and your family.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

thinking of you Simone - get well wishes to Anneleise

Hope things look a bit sunnier for your family soon Simone.
    Get well soon Anneleise!!

Kirsty77 Guest

your in my thoughts and prayers Simone. I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

All the best Simone, but its not her early arrival causing this, so please dont feel guilty. Dion was born at about 40 weeks weighing 4625gm and he ended up at 6 weeks with Bronchiolitis, and had apnoea attacks too, I managed him at home, but only coz I could feed him ( BF) every 1/2 hr, and JUST managed , I am a nurse too, so that helped, Dr wanted to send him in a few times.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast