Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simone's baby girl is in hospital, cont'd

kirsty Guest

Default Simone's baby girl is in hospital, cont'd

Feel free to keep chatting here.

Hi Simone,
    I'm new to this thread, started reading last night and it brought tears to my eyes, you are such an amazing person, Anneliese it so lucky to have such a beautful mum as you are. I hope it's not too long before she is home again. On top of all of this, you have had your boys and yourself not being well, dont' you wish you could fast forward time a little.
    With DH getting the sack, it's so wrong. I will say, I don't blame him for not wanting to go 'pubic' with it. It's a pretty big decision to make. I had a maternity leave case last year, I ended up ringing heaps and heaps of solicitors, most were not very helpful at all, infact they tried to put me off. I ended up finding a solicitor who was BRILLIANT. I took the matter further, it worked out for me. I know things have changed since the with the new IR laws, but still, companys are scared to have their name thrown around in court. It doesn't hurt to enquire. I rang first to know where I would stand as I didn't have the money to fight something I couldn't win, didn't cost me anything until I saw her. She was very honest and upfront with me. If your want more info, let me know.
    I hope Anneliese is home with your all soon.
    take care

Simone, Cant believe Ive only just noticed this thread. I am so sorry to hear of what you and DH have been going through, and what poor little Annelise has endured - thats more than an adult should ever have to go through, let alone your tiny little angel. I truly hope things get much better fast and you can take her home with you for good.

Thats awful about what has happened with your DH's job. Its really unfair, and cruel. Jodie was right though when she said
    Unfortunatley I don't think the latest IR laws make any difference. Being a casual worker is always a risk, and within a 3 month trial (full time or casual) the employer has always had the ability to fire someone.
    But even so, there is always room for compassion and discretion in this world, and it clearly has not been used in this case. If DH doesnt want to go to media, perhaps even go to a higher superior in the company and explain the situation - are OneSteel part of Bluescope?

Anyway, as you know the BB ladies are sending you tonnes of love, support and hope for your baby girl (now getting nice and chubby looking at that ticker pic!). Hope the other things get sorted for you soon too...

I've emailed you Simone

Jodie259 Guest

hey Simone...

How is Anneliese going? Is she out of hospital?
    I hope that everything is improving for you.
    Let us know hey!

Anneliese is still in hospital but due to circumstances out of her control Simone hasn't been able to come on. Will let everyone know more when I can.

I really hope eveything is okay for them......

Hi Simone

You're still in my prayers and I am going to send you a present via Jess. Hope it is suitable.

Hang in there darls - we're ALL praying for your little girl.

Sorry about your hubby's job - sounds like his boss is a heartless a*hole. Can't blame the Prime Minister for a low grade scumbag boss no matter what the laws are!.

I hope things work out for you and you're always on my mind and in my daily prayers. Hang in there!

heya Simone, I hope everything is okay, I am thinking of you sweety and your beautiful little girl you are both in my thoughts and prayers
    Take care.

Thank you Jess for letting us know whats happening I appreciate it alot.

Simone is having internet problems so sahe can't get on atm....hopefully things will pick up soon, just waiting on a reply

Thankyou so much jess I was a little worried about her, phew so now I can rest easy LOL Thanks again

Ok good news! Anneliese is finally home again and well

Simone's Dh is working again and the boys are well again. Simone will post soon once she fixes her pc or until she escapes to the internet cafe! (shes having withdrawals!)

Thats fantastic news Simone!!

That is great news

Fantastic news! Thanks for letting us know and hope Simone can get back on again soon!

What fabulous news!!!!!!!!!! Will be good to have Simone back on soon to share her excitement

oh excellent! So happy for you to have Anneliese home again with you and the family.
    cant wait to hear how she is doing. glad dh has a job now to that didnt take long!

Oh very good news!

Prayers worked!

Simone I've sent you a gift via Jess (Bellasmum). She should get it by Friday so my guess is she'll pass it on to you next week.

Take care and stay well... so glad your hubby got another job too....

Neeny xoxo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast