Thread: Which Nappy Bag would you recommend?

Default Which Nappy Bag would you recommend?

Hi Gals,

I'm a bit confused by all that's out there.

Anyone have a brand / type that they love or loath?

i have an oi oi bag and i absolutely love it. it was expensive but very worth it. it fits everything i need perfectly and is very easy to find things in.

I also have an OiOi - it's the messenger and cost around $150. I haven't used it yet (no bub atm) but I LOVE it!!! They come in great colours and have plenty of features and space. I should be a rep for them - I just love them!

Storksak are also great - they are alot pricier than other bags though ranging from $150 - $500!!! They look more like a handbag than a baby bag though.

Get an OiOi!!

I have an Oi Oi too. I love mine, Just gorgeous. TBH I got mine to match my pram. Well, things have to match up. I have the carry all style. My only whinge is that some of the stitching is coming undone on it.

I bought my OiOi to match my pram too - what colour bag did you get Trish? And what pram do you have? (sorry if I am momentarily hijacking this thread) hehe

ETA: My OiOi is the Sky/Mocha butterfly print messenger which goes perfectly with my Bugaboo! I got my OiOi from our local baby shop - on the OiOi website it is listed as $150 but I got it for $130.
    Last edited by Aimz; May 19th, 2008 at 04:04 PM.

Default Removed commercial link - pls read the guidelines

I have got an OiOi too - although I haven't used it yet, and it matches my pram as well! OiOi Cargo Drill Messenger Garnet with Cargo Drill Ink with Khaki details:

• 100% Cotton drill with waterproof finish
    • One main internal compartment with elasticised pockets
    • Two external pockets for drinks, mobile phone
    • PVC backed poly/cotton printed water proof lining
    • Large padded microfibre change mat
    • Insulated bottle holder - insulation 2 hours
    • PVC zip top wet purse
    • PVC OiOi wipes case
    • Satin nickel hardware
    • Protective metal feet on base-wide adjustable strap with buckle detail
    • Flower Print lining

I am not sure if I can post the website, Mods please remove if not appropriate, and Juleswa PM me if the address is gone!

I got mine online from gear4baby, they sell OiOi at a discounted price, also free postage, and mine also came with a free Mummy Hook, I got mine for $139 all inclusive and instore it was $164.95, and on Babies Galore it was $139.40, but you had to pay more than $20 postage!! This website was really efficient as well, only took 4 days to get, very happy with their service, going to start filling it up tonight!!
    Last edited by sushee; May 19th, 2008 at 05:01 PM.