Thread: Phil & Teds Vibe and Accessories

Default Phil & Teds Vibe and Accessories

Hi we have been looking into the P&T Vibe but would welcome any feedback. So far our list of Pros and Cons are:

PROS: The toddler seat, weight is always at the centre of pram not the toddler on the front, oldest child is always at the front, light, not too difficult to fold, narrower than other joggers - could be a CON also, height adjustable sunvisor to suit height of toddler when using with newborn.

CONS: Have to buy all the accessories - newborn head hugger, storm and UV cover, frame scratches especially with putting toddler seat on and off, price.

Also wondering do the double storm and UV covers still work properly with no toddler seat fitted?

I have one and I love it.
    It's such a great pram, I didn't bother with the NB head rest because you can lay the base flat.

I think if you are using it with no toddler seat then you would have to have single sun/rain covers as I have seen them on and they are just huge.
    I am not using it with a toddler seat, just single.

It's so easy to fold and not that heavy to get into the boot of the car.

I brought mine through Mako, just google them or look at the list of official suppliers on the p&t website.
    I got it couriered to my door with the sun/rain covers for ALOT less than just the pram alone from a store. Highly recommend them.

We have purchased one, and although I haven't had a chance to use it yt b/c baby not due until July. We love it. It was our preference over the bugaboo cameleon. We haven't got the additional toddler seat as yet, but may purchase a little bit later. We also purchased the cocoon and UV protector. For the price I thought it was well worth it. I also love that it is light and easy to open and fold.

Good Luck with your decision.

Thanks for your feedback, I think I'm finally feeling that this is the one My DH liked the Baby Jogger City Elite and if we were thinking of value for money as far as accessories go the Valco trimode SE was good too.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

we have the dash but we bought coccoon, uv cover, rain cover and thing for handle of pram to hold purse phone keys and a drink bottle.

i love pram!

The only thing that kinda concerns me is that there is nothing to block the back of the pram when laying flat but i guess can put a blanky up if need be??

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Ours has a rain bit for back at least.